Disappointed Again For 4days

@julyteen (13265)
Davao, Philippines
I can't imagine how my life without internet. Last 4days ago it seems that I spend all of my time posting response and also my own discussions. I really really enjoy on that day and suddenly after that day I was gone like a wind. Nobody knows and I didn't informed anybody also what happened. Well, there's 2 hours power failure in our area and of course the wifi didn't work. The electricity of the hotel good for the hotel operation only excluding the staff compound. So we don't have choice except to wait until the electricity will returned. What happened after the electricity returned. Wow, my wifi connection didn't returned. I asked the IT to fix the problem but it seems nobody care on my problems although I am not alone affected. I called them many time but nothing happened so yesterday I decided to transfer from wifi to wire connected internet. How happy I am now, I go back myself online and started posting responses to my previous discussions whom alot of responses from my friends that I need to reply. Thank you guys for all your support even I am not here for about 4 days.
@nijolechu (1845)
I know what that is like. There are some times when the local electricity has went out for a few days. Then I can't do anything electronically and can't go online to do stuff on the internet. But when the internet and electricity came back then I was really happy. I didn't know how much I relied on the internet for my day to day life style.
• Mexico
Hi nijolechu: Just ask me. I work on an Internet cafe. Thanks to the Internet I have this job. I need my Internet connection 24/7 a day. Well not that like actually but most of the things that I do need an Internet connection. When I don't have it I can't wait until it returned. Of course I do some other things like reading, watch tv, do some exercise, go ouyt with my friends but now Internet is a need. ALVARO
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
Better I live here in the country who is the largest exporter of oil, electricity is not the main problem. In my own country you will experience two problems: electricity and internet.
@maxilimian (3099)
Waw, i guess everyone here is really like mylot sites so welcome back julyteen, by the way is now your wifi connection is being repaired? i can't imagine how's life without an internet
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
I got another connection and it's own by a private individual who happened my colleagues. He is working also to the hotel I work. Life without internet is terrible and disgusting.
• Mexico
Hi july teen: I am glad that you recovered your Internet connection. I can't understand why these internet companies don't care for their clients. It's simply not fair. Have a nice day and keep here in mylot. ALVARO
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah mate, they should fixed problem soonest possible so that their clients will not get upset and they will continue supporting and avail their service. Because of their unconcerned I transfer to another provider and not I got better than of their service and also the price.
@shibham (17025)
I can understand your problem as i am also addicted to mylot. Sometimes my net connection gets slow and it makes me angry enough and i am hurry to call the provider to fix the problem. I am lucky that they listen to me and try to fix the problem. I have no electricity from last two days due to thunder and rain... but i am able to work as i have inverter... but if the electricity will not return within day, then i shall not be able to stay here. have a nice day.
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
The longest electricity gone or power failure here took only 2 hours maximum. Saudi Arabia didn't face any big problem regarding electricity because oil here is cheap than water. Being away from internet is very difficult specially if you do alot of things online. I do online job more than 4 years already, similar to the year that I start doing myLotting. How terrible a day without internet.
@inertia4 (26913)
I know how it feels without a computer. I remember I had to get the glass on my Mac fixed about a year ago. I was without my computer for 2 days. I was dying. I know it's like an addiction and I need my computer to survive. I am getting ready to buy an iPad2 and I know, just like my iPhone, I will be attached to that machine right away. Long live modern and future technology.
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
So far, I don't have any problem related to my computer only internet connection but now I got another line and it's better than before and the price is cheaper.
@myfb2009 (8304)
I know how bored it is life without the internet. It had been quite long i am unable to do posting here is due to my internet connection problem and also my busy offline schedule. It is such a relief that my internet connection problem had finally solved. Now, i am working towards making some time for me to be able to squeeze some time for my online activity again. Hope i can continue to spend some time and replying to as much discussions in here.
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
If you stop on your routinary work it's very hard. You felt like a child that somebody took your toys.
Something happened to my wifi yesterda an I as on the phone quick with the internet company. they got me back online fast.
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
Better they took action immediately but in my case they are not concerned about our welfare. Now I got new connection cheaper than the previous one.
Welcome back.it really feels great to be active in MyLot without any Internet connection problems. That's one thing that's unavoidable in the Philippines, blackout. I really hate it and now that summer time is here, the blackouts will be expected to happen frequently in my city. I'm still hopeful that it won't be that frequent though.