Food Crave

What food are you craving with most of the times? Right now, I'm craving for pizza and even though it's kinda expensive and all, I just have to order one. I added some spaghetti and meatballs to go with it. Yummy... I can't wait. Just thinking about it makes me more hungry. Happy eating!
@saibal10 (89)
You are lucky enough that you have a chance to have food of your own choice. But I am always guarded by two eyes for the care of my health to keep on instructing, don't eat this, don't take that and so on. Do you know whose eyes are those?
@se7enthbird (8328)
reading this made me crave for pizza. but actually hours ago my wife was craving for fish wrap of KFC so i ended up buying myself a zinger. it is too hot and maybe tomorrow we can have something cold to crave for, a fruit shake or something. have you tried a fruit pizza? my wife do that using pita bread and toast it with fruits and sugar and a dash of cinnamon powder. yum.
@sender621 (14956)
I have different foo cravings depending on the time of day and what my mood may be at the time. Almost always chocolate can play an important part in my food cravings.
@edsss17 (4398)
Hello, Most of the time, I crave for spaghetti, macaroni, pizza and some of my favorite street foods. OH! I'm hungry now, thinking of them!
Well i also like pizza but i am a vegetarian so i don't have much of a choice right now. I like pizza, burger, cheese and lots of chocolates also. In fact i am a gastronomical person is what my friends call me most of the time but i consider myself a gourmet. I like all kinds of food and stuff most of them into my mouth only! I also want a pizza right now. But hey i am already fat and i think i shouldn't eat anything for a while now. Cheers!
@Dinoman90 (225)
• Denmark
Haha, hello santosmarichris! I'm also a slave for pizza! Not the cheap frozen ones you can buy, but the ones you get on the good pizzarias where they know what they're doing. Great, now you made me wanna buy one, thanks xD
@Unah08 (671)
I'm craving for my fave doughnut - CELLO's. It is one of my ultimate favorite dessert and every time I visit Manila, particularly in Quezon City I always drop by their store and purchase a piece or two enough to satisfy my cravings and I consume them with gusto. Some of the Original's that I like includes Cheese, Oreo, M&M, and all of their Premium Doughnuts. Oh if I will become rich someday I would want to franchise my own Cello's. Try it, taste great.