Do you want to go wireless?

I hate wires... They just loop around each other and their very messy. So, now I'm finally going wireless. Wireless mouse, wireless earphones, wireless phone, etc. What else could be wireless? Lol. The other day I saw this wireless copier, scanner, I think it's also cool. Do you want to go wireless?
@lynnemg (4539)
I have a wireless mouse and keyboard, and they are nice. I don't have to worry about the cords and I have a bit more room to move about with them. The only problem I have with wireless things is that they require batteries that have to be replaced or recharged, and it always seems as if the batteries die when I am in the middle of something. I think that you have mentioned just about everything that I can think of that could be wireless, at least as far as computer technologies go.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
yes, I am beginning to use wireless connection now I think its not bad. But some of my gadgets are still on wire. Can't get all wireless. You're lucky to have them all now. Enjoy and have a good time with being wireless!
@dodo19 (32868)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
We are wireless, but we haven't been so for very long. It's really nice that I can use internet on my computer from home. It used to be that, if I wanted to go online I had to use my husband's computer, which really did get annoying for the both of us. But now we don't have to use that, which is really nice.
The wireless stuff is a cool idea. But some stuff such as the mouse and keyboard, I prefer to have the original ones as they can work stable. In the past I had the wireless keyborad and mouse and they didn't work very well. If I typed or moved fast, it was easy to have a mistake. I love China
@vengala (92)
Hi friend i love wireless compare to wiring.but we have compulsary requirement of wire for that work like charging...without charging of that they will not work if which are having the battery inside.I am beginning to use wireless connection now I think its not bad.But some of my gadgets are still on wire. Can't get all wireless.
No i don't want to go wireless. Because i don't like them and some time i can't get connection with my wireless stuff. That's why i have stop to use wireless. I don't have any problem with wireless. At least with wire i can assure my connection very easily and it doesn't disconnect often. So i don't want to go wireless. Good day friend!
Oh my I live wire free! LOL.. I cannot stand the pile of wires I use to have I actually felt like I was going to trip one day and be strangled one day. hehehe. Like you almost everything I own is wireless.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Sure.. did you know that even wireless electricity was invented in the late early 1900's late 1800's Nikola Tesla! .. very fascinating to bad people blocked his inventions from getting funding we would have free electricity unlimited amounts wireless electricity world wide.. but he was also disable one of his inventions for fear people would abuse it for things like mind control or dangerous weapons..