Which site do you earn the most writing?

ehow seems to be my best earner unfortunately can't add no more articles. I wonder which sites didn't get the slap from Google. Is there any blogging sites that does well with Google? Blogger I know Doesn't?
@K46620 (1996)
Right now it is Gather.com for me.
@Suzieqmom (2763)
I have written for ehow as well and my articles still earn money there. I am now writing for Triond and Helium--both pay in small amounts, but they do pay. Have you tried submitting your CV to Demandmedia? Then you would be able to write for ehow again. Good luck!
I'm a member of Triond. I don't know if you know this. With Triond, you can make a lot of articles as long as you want and earn as well.
@Trensue (5254)
I have to ask myself - unless it is creative writing when was the last time someone had a total original article. I am certain the big earnings for freelance on the Internet have ended. Without hours of self promotion and hassling people to read your work - the market is no longer there.
@hdc4free (264)
I used to do a lot with blogs, I use Wordpress for them and my hubby is a tech guy so he has our own hosting to put it on and can help me do the setup so all I have to do is write. I used to do this just for extra money and would also write blogs for other companies about their businesses for them. I haven't had as much time for it lately but I just set up some art blogs so I can write some just for fun, hopefully I can make a little extra money off them over time. :)
@edsss17 (4398)
Hello tamron. I have a blog from blogger and I haven't earn yet! I have this site which I just joined recently. Well, I think I am not allowed to say the name or give the link here or else it will just be deleted! Its really awesome!