Charging phones while using is not advisable

@miketagz (7499)
Cannot wait to full charge your phone while turn off? The answer is Yes. Do you use your phone while charging? Yeah, because I have important thing to do. But you didn't know that a life span of your battery will not take much longer and your mobile phone might be collapsed due to severe overcharging. For how many years you've been used the phone while plugging the charger, your battery might be turned into "balloon" and it'll explode. (Totally dangerous once you do this.) So if possible, its safe to charge your phone while turned off and you must wait until the battery is full. Average of battery life has become shorter as the energy requirement increased. Life span will depends on usage, lets say 6 months to 48 months, yet only 30 percent of all battery may reach the 48 month period.
It is true that not to use your cellphone when it is charging. As the radiation will be stronger, besides, it may be bombed. Since I have six batteries, so I don't use my cellphone when it is charging. When the power is almost run out, I will change another battery and then use the charger to charge the previous battery. It is safer. I love China
@LaDeBoheme (1988)
I knew this. In fact, I think if most people read the instruction book that comes with the phone, they would see that it is recommended to turn off the phone when recharging. I usually recharge mine when I sleep, since I turn it off then anyway.
I normally will not use it while it is charging unless an important call comes in. But I see your information and will be more cautious, because I have never heard of this before.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, Yes, that is true. Maybe it is the same in the laptop. right? hmm well because I notice that every time that I charge my laptop and doing some thing important to it I use to stop it first and turn it off, because the life span of its battery is decreasing. And maybe all what you say is really possible in laptop, if I am not mistaken because it is the same using a battery. right? thanks for the info. have a nice day!
@chiyosan (29383)
thank you. i charge my phone turned on. i have had a battery (nokia) where it looked bloated and the battery life was soo short. i gave up and trashed it... completely unaware of its danger. now, i will try to charge my phone when it is turned off.
@rosekiss (30277)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have charged mine with the phone on, and off, but you are probably right, that we really shouldn't charge it with our phone on. I usually use it when I am charging so that is why it is usually on. Otherwise, if I don't need it and it needs to charged, then I will turn it off. I guess after this discussion, I will be turning my phone off from now on. Thank you for info, and have a good day.