Nutrilite vitamins... any better?

I know people who sell Amway products and they use the Nutrilite brand vitamins. I was explained to that these vitamins are made with raw and natural sources of the specific vitamin (like in the vitamin C vitamin it has real concentrated orange). Because supposedly all other vitamins are only made with man-made nutrients. Does anyone have experience with Nutrilite or knowledge of regular vitamins. Would man-made vitamins not work as well? Also, if you sell Nutrilite, please don't give me a sales pitch. I don't care if it's natural or man-made, as long as my body can benefit from me taking them.
@scaiklin (24)
I am using Nutrilite vitamins and I feel it has brought good sign on me as my skin starts to become smooth after I consumed Vitamin E. Perhaps Nutrilite is not the only good but for people suffering from sensitive skins or respiratory problem have to choose wisely as man-made vitamins contains chemicals which are harmful to humans' bodies. Another thing that I know from Nutrilite is that they are all made in 2 in 1 in order to help balancing in our consumption. For example, their calcium is mixed with magnesium as the more or the lesser calcium we consume, it has side effect on our body which will cause sclerosis.