do you schedule your shopping day?

@chiyosan (29472)
When are you nextscheduled to go for shopping? Do you schedule buying new clothes and some personal stuffs, or do you just buy when you cme across something that you find nice and pretty and will buy it outright or you wait for that big money or cash you are expecting before you go on shopping...
@natliegleb (5186)
i always make it a point to schedule and also prepare a itenary before i go ahead with shopping
@chiyosan (29472)
This is how we also do it worth our shopping especially in v the grocery because often when you do not have a list all the more items you do not need will be brought home whereas having a list always help you get straight to what you need and you won't go over budget too.
@syoti20 (5295)
I do schedule my shopping. I usually do them on my day off. I always see to it that I have my family with me. It was more fun and exciting more laughter while roaming around.
@chiyosan (29472)
over here we always schedule our shopping day too. =) Thank you very much for your response! happy mylotting!
@natliegleb (5186)
for sure because once i prepare or chalk a list of necessary items along the way which i want to buy in first place,i prefer to schedule and make good shopping with ease