break!!

@jazel_juan (15767)
I just recently met the deadline set by the office and i thought i might get some brea for a while and be able to relax but it got worse now!! another deadline..aww cmon can't i, we, have a break? i am not even going to take an over time tonight. i will go home at exactly 5 pm and i know i am entitled to that. The hell with them who will get mad, but for now i will go home early and be with my family.. i just need a break! ( from mylot too.. just for the night) tata!
Ouch. Sounds like they are overworking you. I agree you do need a break, but dont piss them off that bad. Getting fired is the last thing you would want right? It isnt right that some companies make their employees work to the bone. :/
@jazel_juan (15767)
it was just a break for the night. now i am back and energized
@Cherish14 (2695)
hi there. we deserve some break from time to time. go and spend some time with your family. awwwww. take care and enjoy. God Bless
@jazel_juan (15767)
it worth it
@globaldoc (860)
Sadly, when one takes in a job, deadlines are involved. It involves hardwork. This is the reason why when i feel tired, i try to finish the job fast, and then i end up having a nice massage and some relaxation treatment from my partner. I unwind, watch TV with her, have some fun to get my mind off my job. And then i go home to my wife. LOL...
@jazel_juan (15767)
you are crazy doc! hahahaha umm your partner male or female?
@cream97 (29167)
Hi. jazel_juan. I can understand how you are feeling right now. I am in the need of a break myself. I just can't wait until my kids get out of school for Spring Break. My son will have a week out in April. I am still waiting for my daughter's school to confirm when her Spring Break will be. To my knowledge, she may have two weeks out of school. Sometimes we need to take a break from doing too much. If you feel like you need one, then do what you have to do. I know that my sister's boss called her into work when she was off one time. She refused to come in and do some more over time. She was astonished to make some extra money, but she wanted to have this day off to herself. I have been dragging all week long and I am so overdue for a vacation. Enjoy your break from your job and myLot! We will see you when you come back. Enjoy! and have a nice weekend!
@jazel_juan (15767)
Even tho there is extra income in spending more time in work it is still stressful at times. and yes i did enjoy my little break and now am back mylotting lol
@KrauseHome (35341)
Personally there are times when you need a Break. From your work, from myLot, etc. just to be able to spend time with your family being able to catch up and laugh together. Especially with as busy as it seems your job has been keeping you for the sake of yourself and your marriage this is time you need for sure. I know that I am sure your job will understand and we here understand. Hope you have a wonderful evening together.
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes last night was all worth it, it had time with my kids, was able to teach my little girl how to make these bracelets ive been searching online and she learned quite fast and i was also teaching my lil boy but he can't see mto get it..but the point is the time i had with them was priceless.. i never really get to have that much time with them and i am glad i took a break last night and it was fun..my huby tried making it too but he was bad at it hahaha
Hello Jazel, that is good to know that you need to take a break from work. every one needs a break. besides, despite that i see you being here in mylot i think it's hard for you to take a break. as for me, i am not having that much break because i got so many freaking DISTRACTION!. if i had a full break i would have a strong one dollar a day. take rest.
@jazel_juan (15767)
i know what you mean letran, there are so many distractions, well i had a good rest last night but i still indulged in some money making stuff lol..but my huby did not mind, he helped me tho and it was relaxing for both of us..i was making some decenario bracelets ( other topic of mine) and i sold some of it today lol so it was all worth
@shibham (17025)
Hi... I think you are in hurry to stay with family. Okay then we will wait till your next visit. have a nice day.
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes i was...and it was worth it
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
We all need a break! This is life. We can be switched on for a long time, but we are humans though! I hope you had rested properly for the next rush! =) Blessings!... Dainy
@thanks1961 (7046)
Yes, do have a break.... It is really needed. From office I don't think I need it. Because I have Saturday and Sunday as holidays and 10-6 time schedule and 1 hr. lunch break also. Above all, good enough time for myLoting also from office (whenever there is not much work) and I am very particular to complete all official work in time and promptly then move to myLot and all. What is your plan for the break? - Just relax or go for outing with family? Wish you a nice free time and get relaxed and energized for a better comeback. Thank-s
@thanks1961 (7046)