crop tops for men

Now I think this is kinda hot if it's the guy with the right six pack of abs. Buy in the real world men who'd be willing to wear them and actually own those kind of abs are another kettle of fish. Seems like a bit of an 80's flash back. If you were a man would you wear this? http://anyarena.com/public/upload/user_upload/magazine/1016/image1%2811%29.jpg would you wear this even if you did not have a 6pack of abs ? at home only? or in public?
I must admit I own a few me self, LOL.. But mine are much more nicer and for women. As for a man, Noooo, not fashionable at all, it sort of screams hey look at my abs. If a guy did not have a six pack and wore it I am afraid it would not be a pretty site to see the belly popped out. LOL.
hi hardworkinggurl puts a new slant on sight for sore eyes in that sagging sloppy abs might almost put my eyes out and at least make' them sore from the revolting sight.
@katsmeow1213 (28467)
Nice abs or not.. I do not want to see guys wandering around wearing these things! Ew!
Perhaps if they were a bit more fitting & you could only have a 6pack to be allowed to wear them.
hi 3snugglevbunnies oh wow if the guys that wore the crop tops all looked like those two women would be running their cars into each other just ogling those two modele.wow. I could not imagine most real average men wearing them with over hairy chests, and sagging bellies.Surely not in p ublic. a lot of us women would be about to upchuck seeing such bodies in a bare your waist and belly crop tops. I will be waiting to see what the guys say about this.
Hanging bellies and hairy chest, gosh I would keep my eyes on traffic! LOL.. hi Miss Hatley
LMAO@Hatley! Since you are in a place that has a farily warm climate all year who knows what you may or may not see when you are out and about. HWG - Oh you know you'd stop to gawk because it was so revolting at the lack of decency w/ that belly. Coffee - Thankfully that look isn't around here too much that I am aware of anyways. I haven't been to a mall in a real long time.
@dragon54u (30578)
Those look really stupid and silly. I would laugh if I saw a guy wearing one of those! I do not find them attractive at all. Leaving something to the imagination is more attractive than baring all the flesh you legally can.
Like I said they look like an 80's flash back. But the models sporting them... well that's another story Well you know most of the fashions for teens - twenty something women is showing off alot of flesh.... why not the guys for a change. Just as long as it's not hatelys description *LOL*
@LeighB (700)
• Thailand
Too baggy, shapeless, no style nor colour, just purely bland! It just gives the appearance that one is wearing a sack. I have seen a lot better crop topsb that actually fit a person. No, I wouldn't consider anything like this. The last thing it isn't is complementary. What are your thoughts?
It is too baggy for modern times. Something a bit more fitted perhaps & only worn at the gym on the right body.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
Crop tops for men??? Didn't men wear those in the 80's??? EWWWW. If you want to show your abs.....you might as well wear no shirt at all....right, ladies??
i'd wear this to play sports or something i guess but i don't think it would look right to wear that any place else. honestly i couldn't say though because i haven't seen shirts like this since the fresh prince of bel-air. lol.
Well, I'm not a man, but as a woman, this is something that I would rather not see anyone wearing. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all to see a man with a nice set of abs showing them off. However, I prefer to see them showing off in a more natural form, like when being shown off with a bathing suit. The crop top does absolutely nothing at all for me. It really does seem like a flashback to a time of worse style sense.