nobody likes beeing ganged up on

@maxen07 (892)
It would've been easier to forget about my boyfriend dumping me if it weren't for the fact that he had asked a close girlfriend of his to pretend that they're going steady just because he hadn't the guts to tell me directly that he wanted nothing more to do with me. What kind of person who would do something like that?! This girl who had agreed to his scheming should've gotten my side of the story if she wanted to meddle but chose to believe that I was the one who wouldn't let him go, that I was obsses with him or something. What's worse is that she doesn't seem guilty about it. I feel so wretched...
@danitykane (3193)
hi maxen, OMG! That is so mean. What kind of a friend is that? Nobody really likes to be ganged up on especially if it is someone you know and loved do that. I believe in Karma and all I can say is that as long as you are doing the right thing and you are not the one whose hurting someone else's feeling you don't have to be sorry for yourself. They don't deserve you and you deserve much better.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi. maxen07. I think that this is very mean of your boyfriend and his so called girlfriend too. Why couldn't he have been just a man and tell you the truth? Why would he lie to you like this? All that he had to do was tell you that he no longer wants to be involved with you anymore. Making you believe that he is going with this girl was wrong. I don't like men that can't come out and be real with a woman. They say that they are so real, but as soon as something happens that will allow them to be straight up, they could not do so not unless it cost them their own life.
@android (895)
I've had this done to me too, it's horrible! My girlfriend who, at the time, I was saving up for to take her away and ask her to marry me had been sleeping with another guy for several years behind my back. She'd told everyone that she'd told me about him even though she hadn't because she couldn't face up to me and she had all my family and friends helping to propagate her lies and manipulate me by stealing my thoughts and going back and telling them what I was suspicious about, what I was thinking, etc so that they could continue getting away with it. The worst part about it was that I had already started a new life with the very people who she had manipulating me, my new life which I had decided to start with her had been completely ripped apart. I think now he may even be the biological father of my seven year old daughter and that all of them know this.
@cutepenguin (6458)
Yes, this is sad. Sometimes one person can be very persuasive and convince another person to do something bad though. This girl has probably listened to him and believed whatever he said, so she wouldn't feel guilty because he has totally convinced her.
@sender621 (14956)
In all honesty i don't believe there is anyone who enjoys being ganged up on. You can feel like the whole world is against you when this happens. Having someone to be on your side and support you does matter in your life. Eveything can not be all one sided and still give your life balance.
@yoyo1198 (3644)
Oh, the games you young people do play. In the long run, none of this really matters, you know. Get over it and move on. Making yourself miserable is not furthering yourself or those around you. Those two other people are certainly not agonizing over this. You just have to realize that your world and your future are going to be loaded with people like this and you are going to be the one to choose how you react. Move on, child.
@tessa9 (1086)
Are you sure that they are not really dating? Maybe they really are? But in any way your boyfriend seemed like a piece of work. If he really is not dating this girl but is doing it to break up with you without saying it then he is a coward. If he is dating this girl while he is still dating you then he is a player. Forget about him. The more you think about it, the more you get angry. They might also think that you haven't moved on yet and is hoping for a reconciliation. Just try to ignore them and dust yourself. Don't loss sleep over it because do you really want to be with someone like that?
@katrinapaz (2438)
Hello there maxen! im sorry that happened to you by your boyfriend. Because of what the guy did, it clearly states that he is not worthy of your love. Just think, soon he will be able to find another girl and if he does not like the girl anymore then he will do the same thing. I understand it is hard to move on but i do think there are much better guys out there than him.
@natnickeep (2340)
Some girls have very evil moments and do bad things. With this comes Karma. And she will go through something similar one day and look back at this like wow, now I know how it feels. It seems they are both being childish and you should be glad they are out of your life and you are wasting no more of your precious time on them.