This is a big hello to everyone.

@ajk111 (2527)
I am doing a discussion straight of the bat to say hello to everyone and i hope we can have some serious and fun discussions in the coming future. I guess i should now go and get some interaction with other discussions and that way i will get to know you guy and lasses a bit better. Sorry if this is a bit of a shallow opening but it introduces me to you. HI!
@owlwings (38286)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to MyLot but PLEASE read the Guidelines: http://www.mylot.com/o/guidelines.aspx . This kind of post is usually deleted because it really contains nothing of substance. MyLot is not like many other forums. If you want to introduce yourself, you should do so by posting good quality discussions or by taking part in existing ones. You may also want to read the FAQs: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq.aspx where you will find the answers to most of the questions that newcomers ask.
@ajk111 (2527)
checking them out now. many thanks.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Hey a big hello to you too Welcome to mylot. I hope you have a wonderful time here. Actually I'm not too old here too (2months old lol) and I'm really enjoying it here. It's so addictive that my sleeping patterns are upside down sometimes lol. Have a good day.
@ajk111 (2527)
nice to meet you thatgirl13.xx
• South Korea
The feeling is mutual
Hello
@ajk111 (2527)
hello to you .
@eileenleyva (9465)
Well, Hello to you, too, ajk, and welcome to mylot. That is a refreshing statement you have there for a title, so filled with sincerity and excitement. I do hope that you get to enjoy mylot as much as I do. There is a strict guideline about discussions, a guideline I have not read yet, as I learned much of what it says from the helpful friends you will be having here. Whether this post gets deleted or not, and I hope it is the not, I just want to say, Have fun, too! And that is your first smiley.
@ajk111 (2527)
thank you for a lovely welcome.xxx
Welcome to the world of mylotting. Good luck to all!