hair trimming

@tigeraunt (6331)
my friend whom i have not seen for quite a while and i met yesterday afternoon. he is a gay. he works in a parlor and i guess very good now in his craft. he said he is leaving soon to work somewhere else where there is higher pay but it will be a little farther from this place. hence i joked and told, i should get a new free haircut before you leave then. and he obliged. i went with him to the parlor and he gave me a hair trim and some hot oil massage. it felt good and nice. [b]have you any friend who can trim hairs? or do you do your own hair?[/b] ann
@sender621 (14956)
I have several family members who are quite good at the hair styling process. Unfortunately, i can not place myself into that category. i would definitely have to go go the salon or one of my talented family members.
@tigeraunt (6331)
hi sender, that is really nice. you know this friend of mine use to live in our home when i was still around 12 years old. he is an orphan and my mom raised him for 3 years before he went to a different field. he is very helpful and he is also very talented. we are like sisters. have a nice day. ann
I do have a friend now who trims my hair. She is the sister of my officemate who rebonded my hair last December. But since then, i haven't had my hair trimmed yet. If ever, i will have it cut by her because i like the way she treated and cut my hair.
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Hi Ann. I do my own hair at home with clippers. I normally give it a number 2 and just do as much as I can and then get my wife to come in and do the rest which is usually just cleaning up my hairline at the back of my neck and going over the back of my head and around my ears. I can get most of it by myself.