Wow it resurfaced!

@jazel_juan (15767)
i logged this morning to check mylot and to my surprise i saw this post of mine which i posted a year ago and someone replied to it..it was my post about me being pregnant again ( i am NOt pregnant now..that was a year a ago.) and to my surprise it reached 80 replies! and here i am thinking i never really had a post that reached that many replies and voila! here is it..and it reached that many replies!! and i am so happy and sad to say i was not able to reply all of the ones who replied there due to the fact that i hibernated after that post..and i just got back this year..anyways, i am happy and to all who replied to that post.Thank you very much and i am so happy now and that baby is now 1 year old and healthy and big and a blessing to our family..and no i have not have my c-section yet since i had a normal pregnancy and it was not c-section..but i am on depo in case someone might ask.. here is the link to that post http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2121095.aspx
That's a record, I think. The most post I've seen here so far is 20+ although I'm not sure. Great job with the topic.
@jazel_juan (15767)
oh yes..hahaha i just found out this morning and its nice
No baby, you're nice.. and juicy and spicy and hot I wanna eat you alive.
@jazel_juan (15767)
@globaldoc (860)
You are special, and people remember you. You sure you are not my neighbor?
@jazel_juan (15767)
hahah i am pretty sure i am not your neighbor
That was a good post for you to go back and read. Congrats on the baby..
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes it was..
@Kate34 (658)
• France
Well that was a nice surprise for you. Congrats with the baby and hope your getting along grand. Wish I could see him/ her. Happy mylotting, mylotters!