Half day in office to watch India vs Pakistan Semi Final Match

Hi Friends, Today morning our manager came to my desk and asked "what is the plan for Wednesday?" I said nothing specific and he said than make it specific and tell all your team members to take half day and that would be paid. He said that you all can leave by 3 pm however need to make sure that all the work is done so for that matter we decided to come early in the office and finish all the work by 2 Pm. we all are very excited after Manager gave us go ahead about this plan. How about you? are you working full day on Wednesday?
@ram_cv (16516)
I think every manager worth his salt knows that it is going to be an unofficial Bharath Bandh after 2:30 on Wednesday. No political party can have such a Bandh as we will witness on Wednesday. I have already booked my half day on Wednesday already. Cheers! Ram
true, if they fail to do all these indirectly peoples will go on unplanned leave so better to plan it and get the work done . Thank you for sharing.
Hi Ajay, Your manager seems to be very nice person.I am also planning to leave the office at 2.00 pm on wendsday. let' see what happened on that day. Cheers Happy mylloting
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
Ajay I am full time house wife now, so no half day!! I appreciate the action taken by the manager, a manager's work you to extract work, and that he did tactfully.. Thanks for this post. Happy posting Kalyani
Good in that case you must have enjoyed the match at home. Congrets we won . Thank You for sharing.