Price of fashion..How do you shop?

@cmecu6 (420)
Hi everyone! How often do you pass by the sales rack and kept on going because you think these are all just left overs or messed up items? I am one of those people. I see bargains all the time, but never took the time to rummage through them, because I thought they were just a waste of my time. Somehow, I decided to check it out yesterday and I tell you it was well worth the time and effort. I found one black skirt that I can dress it up or down with three blouses that all goes really well with the skirt ( was not intentional). I paid only $22.00 for all four items. Yes, $22.00!! I am very proud of myself if may say so myself ^__^ No, it was not from a second hand store, discount store, or one of those nothing over $5 store.. I think I'll do this more often! What about you? How do you shop?
Often but not really. I have my free perks and get almost all my clothing for free. But I do know what you are saying with regards to great deals I use to do that constantly for my daughter and found really great deals. I find that if you wait a few weeks after the clothing is out for the season they begin to lower the prices much more these days because they are trying to make room for the following upcoming season.
@cmecu6 (420)
I like free! how do you get them for free?
The perks of being in the run way modeling industry has been really kind to me. I also live with an Actor and get perks that way also.
@cmecu6 (420)
How lucky are you! No such luck here:( oh well...