Sleeping on the job? You May Have Sleep Apnea!

Australia
Some dismiss it as just being plain sleepy during a certain time of the day, but there's more to excessive daytime sleepiness that meets the eye. People who experience this may have sleep apnea, a sleep-related breathing disorder where breathing repeatedly stops during sleep. "Unknown to many, Sleep Apnea is a very serious condition as its affects can be potentially life-threatening.
@gloryacam (5546)
I'm always sleepy at work but that's because I don't get enough sleep. There's just so much to do, but so little time to do them. Yes, sleep apnea could be dangerous if left untreated. Other than that, it could disrupt your sleep, and your health would generally be in jeopardy.
You are lucky! your case is far different from sleep apnea , just have a good night sleep and you are treated.
My gosh, I have finally found the right term of my problem. I experience that sometimes and I would that that's the last seconds of my life. But luckily, I'm still here coz I tried everything to gain back my breath. I try hard to make my toe move and even gnash my teeth just to regain a breath. But after that, it's like there's nothing that happened. Can you suggest some tips to avoid this?tnx!
The more common form of this condition is obstructive apnea, where the throat muscles relax and collapse during sleep, causing blockage in the airways. This may occur in both adults and children. If you feel that you are one who have this problem the best remedy is consult an ENT ( Ear, Nose and Throat ) for more detailed information and for proper medications.
@macayadann (1235)
good if it is really a disease that has hit that somebody and not laziness, or due to hang-over of last night's wasting salary day. Going back to sleep apnea, it is true for there are those that when morning comes after the night sleep has already stopped breathing for they may have choked.