The price is right...

I was watching the show the other day. I saw this man who bid and won that prize then he got on stage and won 10 grand. then he spun the wheel and won another grand. then he spun with the person who he got a tie with and got another grand. Then he had the nerve to get another 10 grand. Boy was that ever a really good show. I like watching the price is right weekly. Today I was watching some other show and got all caught up in it. I think this is one of the best shows we have. Well game shows anyway. I will keep watching this as well.
I used to watch The Price Is Right. All in the luck of the moment isn't it? I get all caught up in it too. Exciting stuff. Wonder how you get on those shows. I like Deal or No Deal too and 1 vs. !00. I like to watch different ones and love the GSN(Game Show Network)when I am in the mood. Have you watched any of those?
Yes I watched both of these before. I love deal or no deal so much. I can't help screaming at te tv..+
I know. It gets so frustrating sometimes.
@Trensue (5256)
I am the only one in family who doesn't do the game show thing. I used to watch them all the time and blurt out answers and prices and others did not enjoy it. Now I have to keep myself busy with other things. I really should just learn to keep my mouth shut, but that won't happen
That is how I am wt wheel of forutne.
@Trensue (5256)
Be careful your family will oust you out of the room soon too.
@cher913 (25890)
thats funny. i think that show has been around for ever. now its got a new lease on life with drew carey. on my days off, i watch road to avonlea (a canadian tv series made in the 90s), but i hardly ever watch game shows maybe except 'dont forget the lyrics'.
I have watched this show a few times. I think te songs are so nice to hear after so long.
OMG the price is right is still airing? Gosh I remember this show since I was a kid. The loud theme music is now playing in my brain. I remember coming home from school and hearing every single day. I have watched it on and off in the years but did not know it was still airing. Bob Barker I believe was the longest standing host there. Who is hosting it these days?
Drew carry hosts it now and he lost a lot of weight too.
I just don't think the show is the same without Bob Barker, or Rod Roddie. Those two made the show. I haven't watched it in years.
I thought this way until I started to watch this recently. I love the show even more now.
@asliah (11148)
hi, actually i dont watch that show,but when i watched it once and accidentally because my youngest sister always watched it,it was a fun show and very exciting. i wish i could be a player on that show too.