Addicted to my phone!!!!

@Trensue (5247)
I had no idea how much I depended on my phone until it died. I don’t have any ones phone number written down. I do not have an alternative phone. I feel completely out of touch. I am screaming and yelling because of a phone. (The poor people in customer service.) Are you addicted to your phone?
@Canellita (12058)
When hurricane Katrina happened we all slept with our phones. A lot of people still have mobile phones and no land lines. If I leave the house and realize I don't have my phone but don't have time to go back for it, my whole day can be messed up.
@Trensue (5247)
Me too.
Gosh I would be at a total loss had it not been for the application that came with mine. I have the BlackBerry Storm and it comes with the Rim which I back up all of my contact/photos and messages to this application. Come to think it of it Trensue, I have not back up in several months so your post is reminding me I better do so because I know exactly what this is like. I did not have this phone a couple years ago and I lost mine and all my numbers. Being so dependent to my phone I did not have any numbers saved anywhere and I was feeling just like you completely lost. I hope you can recover the important ones soon.
@Trensue (5247)
Last night I got the phone to work long enough to physically write down every number and now I am taking an official break!
@joystick (1680)
I am not a person that tends to use my phone much, as i find that i am always on the internet doing all the things that i would as well as use to use my phone for.I think that the only thing that i use my phone for now is text messages and i do not send them that often, as i see all the people that i would normally text.I use to use my phone to go onto facebook, but i hardly use that site nowadays.
@Trensue (5247)
I just don't feel complete without my phone. It is a sickness.
@orang13 (723)
I am not addicted to it, but definitely just like you, i will also throw tantrums if my phone will die instantly without me having a spare for it.. Ofcourse in our generation today, phones are really important. You will be out of the trend and issues if you lost one. So i guess you are just as right.
@Trensue (5247)
Went to Walmart and bought a ten dollar phone so at least I can keep in touch with family.
@CONDLAUR (134)
If you can believe me the most time that I spoke on the phone was only 2 minutes and 13 seconds. I prefer speaking front to front with the people.