I don't care for make up at all..

This summer I have some really nice clothes to wear. I got them most of them all for free too. I have these two places where we get food and clothes from. I want to see about putting on some eye liner or eye lash stuff. LOL I don't want anything else on my face. I think after losing so much weight and looking a lot different I might want to try this for the summer. I hope not to get addicted to using it though. But have some nice dresses I will wear and would like to feel nice when adrian takes me out on the town. when I get my camera I will put some pictures up to show how much more weight I lost on obesityhelp.com
I do enjoy wearing makeup but tend to be on the natural side. I think a little for you would be good. I have seen your pictures and you are naturally pretty. So a little eyeliner will enhance your eyes even more. Have fun with it and going out on the town!
Thanks very much. My dauhter says te same thing about my eyes.
Hi my dear friend suny, the natural look suits great too. Some of us women are naturally beautiful lol.
HWG,I think natural is the best way. I just want a change with my new body.
I find that woman look very different with make-up on compared to none. I have also noted that to me the girls that dont were it I find more attractive 24-7 where as the make-up users have to do them selfs up in order to maintain the attractive prowess. Now this is not to say that women that use a little you can never tell. It's when it 2 inches deep that it hurts them when they take it off.
Yes I agree with you here. I know I can't tell who my friends are without this stuff. My daughter can't leave the house without her eyes done up.
@Kirinx (1693)
Wow thats the first time I heard that in a while.Alot of the guys nowodays seem to like girls with tons of makeup on. Makeup is fine but too much just looks weird to me.
Too much is terrible I think..
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I don't wear makeup either, usually the only thing I will wear is foundation and maybe some gloss. That reminds me I found some gloss the other day and forgot to get it out from its' hiding spot when I was cleaning. I think for summer lip gloss is all that's needed.
I buy so much lip gloss and this will be something I use daily in the summer.
I prefer to be simple. A lip gloss and pressed powder for me will do. But during special occasions like your date with Adrian, its nice if you find time applying simple make-up.
Many women forget that make=up is to accentuate our features. We don't need to look like a clown. Inhancement is nice on any face. Some blush on the cheeks, alittle eyeliner to make the eyes look bigger and a little gloss alot of men think is sexy. Alittle bronzer in the Summer is nice to also enhance and make you look healthier in the face and shoulders if wearing short sleeves or neck and shoulders are visible.
Thank you! Hope it helped.
I've never worn makeup ever in my life. I don't even know how to use the stuff. A friend gave me some eyeliner and I looked at it like she told me to build a space shuttle. While I do find make up to be fine on others (it's their choice to do whatever they want) I have noticed that the women that are heavy make up users need to constantly wear it in order to look good. It's almost as if they've worn so much for so long, their natural beauty got damaged so without the make up they look kind of scary. While I do have acne and the occasional blemishes, my skin still has its natural glow and I continue to look great whether I'm just waking up or out in the town. A lot of my guy friends admit that they prefer a girl that wears no or just a little make up because they like natural beauty and not the 'painted on' beauty as my one friend called it.
I think this is why i never got into make up in school. a little lip shine and I was fine.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
I don't care much about make ups too. But I do put them on when I'm out with my girls sometimes. Sometimes it just feels so exciting to put on makeups, other times it's just annoying as it takes quite some time.
I don't plan to put anything all over my face just a touch on the eyes.
@Kirinx (1693)
First. Congrats on losing weight! oh and alittle makeup will be fine just make sure you find one that matches your tone.Goodluck with the mascara and eyeliner. I have no idea how to even put on eyeliner without jabbing myself
My daughter has to ut on my eyeliner. I make all knids of mistakes.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
I think it would be great for you to use a little eye line and mascara to show off your eyes. It will look pretty. At Walmart here in Canada, the cheapest, good make up in NYC(New York City)...I use it. Maybe you could find a nice blush from NYC to use as well. All of these things should cost you under $10. You will look beautiful this summer and I'm sure Adrien will love it. ...and don't get me wrong....I don't mean to just use makeup to look prettier for your man....do it for yourself. I truly believe, women wear makeup to look better to other women. lol
Natural beauty is really different but since you feel pretty good with your body, you could enhance your beauty with a little bit of natural make up on that goes with your outfits. Just don't wear too much heavy make up on. I'm going to check that website you posted and hopefully get inspired on losing weight.
Awww..that is so cute...I am a big summer freak too. I love it when summer comes and I can wear some nice and fitting dresses. Plus I am a big make-up lover. There is not a single day in my life when i do not want to put any make up on. Keep up the good work. Hope you achieve your goal.