I lied to adrain about my cell phone..

I feel terrible about the lie I told his today. But we got into an argument and it was all my fault that he went on facebook and wrote what he wrote. But,I could not get to im beng we live 7 towns apart. I was so mad I wanted to chop his head off. Instead a hammer was near y and I thumped my cell phone tat he bought and pays for. well today he said where is the phone I said right here. LOL I told him I dropped it and a car ran over it. I was not going to tell this lie. But,my neighbor begged me not to tell him what I did. so he called and my new phone will be here tomorrow. I did not even want the phone. I begged him to cancel it and save his money. he refused and now my new phone will be here. That is the second lie I told him. the other one was when my daugter broke a hole in the wall. He thinks I paid someone to fi it. but,my ex fixed it for me. He would flip out about it like he did when he found out I went to his house. a long time ago. so am I wicked or what.. in 5 months I have not lied about anything else.
@cream97 (29169)
Well, you have lied and now you will just have to accept the new cell phone. The way that I see it, what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
@sid556 (31006)
That's a really good point, Cream. I'm not a liar by nature but I dated a guy where I caught myself telling him the stupidest lies and only to keep peace. He got angry over the dumbest things and twisted them into something they were not. I figured it out. If I feel the need to lie, there is a problem.
I just hope and pray I don't have to lie to him again just to keep him from getting pissed.
What!! Just kidding... Okay so you lied and you feel bad, just remember what you have done and how it makes you feel, so this will remind you not to do so again. Enjoy the new phone.
I will do just this thanks
If you have to lie to this person, or think you have to lie to him, and you're worried about his reactions, is he really the right person for you?
yes he really is the right person for me. it was nice of him to buy me a pone and horrible of me to break it and to hurt his feelings by telling him.
What a wild web we weave when first we practice to decieve. Lying is NEVER a good idea. Once you start it seems comfortable and you continue. So many times people find out and then all H*ll breaks lose. And once you lie you can't go back and erase it. It is done. Yes, you are wicked. I hope you will not lie anymore.
@bunnybon7 (35524)
• Holiday, Florida
well its a good thing he wasnt near or you might have hit him with the hammer and it would be a lot worse then a lie. have you thought of anger management classes? a lie about seeing an ex is even worse i think. if he cant handle you seeing your ex just as a friend, then hes to jealous and thats not good either,