How many times?

I am much older now and sometimes when we are having conversations with your friends things like the things you did when you were younger like going places like concerts, I remember I went to several of them and enjoyed every one of them but I can't even begin to count how many there were because some bands I saw a few times so do you know how many concerts you have been to in your lifetime and did you enjoy them? Would you still go to them now? For me I think I have outgrown them but who knows? I could change my mind, what about you?
@sswallace21 (1824)
I've only been to 2 concerts in my lifetime. I enjoyed them both. It was fun enjoying the music with friends. I would not go to a concert now. I would rather stay home.
What 2 have you been to?
Reva McIntyre & Garth Brooks. I use to listen to country music all the time. Now I just listen to top 40s music.
Hmmm.... I don't think I've ever been to any concert yet and I'm 26. Oh My! Anyways, I've seen a few free mini concerts or promotional concerts at the malls and in some city or town occasions but not on a real concert where I have to pay thousand of bucks just to get a good seat. I don't know why but I think at those times when we had such chances of seeing a particular band in concert especially when they're in town, I feel like I'm wasting my time and money that's why I just settled on a few free mini concerts I can go to. It's still fun. Maybe someday I could have the guts to go to a real concert.
I've only gone to three concerts. Two were for the same local band called The Guffs and another was for Tommy Page. All of them were in the 90's back before I was married and had kids.