Making money on the internet

Indonesia
“Making money on the internet” would have a lot of people hear the word. But not everyone knows how exactly how to make money on the internet. There is also still in doubt and ask what we really can make money on the internet?...., and if you believe, the Internet can make money ..?
@CatGods (4595)
Yes it is very possible to make money online. Just remember that making money online is about what you know, what you like to do and how you apply that. Some things that you do will produce a few dollars here and there, while other things will product you bigger money. You can make money almost any way you can think of. It will take time, but using your own ideas is the best.
What type of business you are doing ..?
@CatGods (4595)
Well I have a degree in art from many years ago that I am starting to put to use again. I am also a 5 star rated tarot card reader. Maybe where you are located I might be called a mystic? Any way like I said and I can not emphasis this enough, making money online is about what "you" know and how "you" apply that to making money. It's not about what some one else knows, it's not about what they are doing to make money, it's about YOU and what YOU know. So therefore what I am doing online to make money doesn't really matter because it only pertains to me.
@arcideaco (1259)
It is possible. I have been doing since 2007. Cheers and all the best.
what about you often do on the internet..??
@arcideaco (1259)
I have a summarized page on my profile page here which shows all the things I had done online for money. I write, link, post blog, affiliate marketing and review sites. I would say the bulk of my earning about slight more than $100 now from writing articles. Its tiring, but very fulfilling. Cheers.
@greenline (14864)
Making some earning on the internet is becoming my favorite way of spending spare time in the evenings and over the weekends. Amongst different ways, my favorite way is writing, articles, short stories, reviews, commentaries, and so on.
at any site you publish your work, please info .. thanks
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
making money on internet is possible but many of the newbie think that they can earn the same amount that they earn doing in office and all but that's not true to earn online you have to work too the more you work the better mylot is a good start here you would find many people sharing the ideas and you can learn many things here there are many other ways too from where you can earn online but you can't earn handsome money at the start but as you get good you will have a decent income from online sites
in MyLot I tried to find information and discussions about everything, especially business dinternet,thanks for the opinion.
Yes it is reality and not a belief that we can earn money from internet because I earned $200 last month and will earn more than that this month and will going on increasing so I can say it is a belief because I got my paments
how you can get 200 $ / month, please explain it so that I can follow your footsteps ...?
@adhyz82 (36262)
hello my friend...hello antoxgun..iam adhyz from indonesian too i think it`s possible to get money from internet because i had proof it.. my average earning every month is 30-40$....