as always!

@edsss17 (4398)
I hate myself! REALLY! I often forgot things nowadays! For example, I am talking with my Mom and in a bit I just keep quiet because I forgot what will I tell.. Have you guys been like this too?
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Yep it does. It's so annoying . Whenever I have something to say, if someone cuts in and talks, I completely forget what I was about to say. But my friends are lovely. They know this habit of mine so they always let me speak first LOL aww i love them
@edsss17 (4398)
Hi girl, You're so lucky to have friends like them. My friends will just laugh with me when that happens.
• South Korea
I'm really lucky to have them. They're my life
@surekharathi (14134)
Yes I also hate myself because whenever I put my small thought or feeling in front of my husband or grand mother they says me ohhhh not understand anything keep quiet even my husband is less educated than me but they always hurt me to say this sentence. Sometime my family members are not understand my feelings so I hate myself
@edsss17 (4398)
OH.. I understand you! I hope this thing will be better soon!
@joystick (1680)
I often forget things and that get annoying.I think my problem is not just my age, but also as i get side tracked alot of the time and try to remember alot of things all at once.I get talking to a person and get side tracked easily and the conversation always changes to other thing rather than the subject we were talking about to begin with.
@edsss17 (4398)
It always happened to me too..
@rencarl (620)
i also suffer from those mental lapses too.it really annoys me. it is weird but i guess thinking many things at the same time makes us commit these mental lapses.what do you think?
That happens to me too once in a while. I forget what i have to say or it's as if the word is on the tip of my tongue but i can't say it. I guess, it's part of aging !