Eating pringles.

I never buy pringles because I have never enjoyed them. I was at bety's the other day and she had some salt and vinegar ones. I asked to taste them and she gave me some. Boy was these so good to me. I had to go and buy some for myself. I bought two cans. I had noticed these come in so many other flavors. I will have to taste them all before I buy them. I hate to buy something and throw it out. after my operation I had to do this a few times. I don't wan to do it anymore. I hope you enjoy a snack from time to time..
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
I really like Pringles but I've not eaten them for a while now due to the fact they are so addictive! Have you noticed one is never enough? I know why, too. There is a chemical in them that reacts with the brain making us want more! It's true!
I never looked it as a chemical but I know you have to be right. There is no such thing as buying a container/bag of chips and only having a few. I have to have the whole thing and get to the bottom and eat the crumbs as if I had not had enough. Reason why I keep away from them and not do it too often. lol
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Very wise!
I can eat a few and put the can down. I am so glad too because I will not be gaining back the 100 plus pounds I lost.
ya everyone has different taste.and pringles are available in so many flavors.i personally like tomato flavored pringles and i usually have it with mint sauce it taste yummy,and i cant stop having it.try it with mint sauce.and hope u gonna love it.
I will try to find mint sauce. It would be nice to enjoy another flavor. thanks
@sender621 (14956)
My children love pringles! It is one of their favorite chips. My family all enjoy a different pringles variety. My son likes the original. My daughter likes the pizza. for myself, I like the cheese variety. Whoever thought that chips in a can would be so popular?
They are not crubbled this is why I thought they were cool. But,now with these awesome flavors I will buy them.
@sweet_pea (3326)
I like Pringles but I don't buy them often. We try to minimize buying junk foods and if we do we try to hide it from our kid. We don't want him getting used to eating junk. Anyway I like the original flavor and the sour cream onion. It is true that once you pop you can't stop!
I was able to put my can down and I am so glad. I keep saying to myself I don't want to gain weight..
@Polly1 (12650)
I just had some mint chocolate chip ice cream, yummy. My favorite Pringles chips are the honey mustard. Pringles have lots and lots of different flavors now, some of them are really good. I don't like buying stuff and throwing it out neither, big waste of money. If I don't like something I will give it to someone who likes it. I can always find chow hounds around my house.
Chow hounds sounds so nice. My daughter is very picky so it would go to waste with me. I will be tasting my neighbors and may buy some for us here at adrains. tomorrow I will see about picking up a can..
@mysdianait (63977)
Oh no! I have not had any pringles for ages, maybe even a year! I stopped buying them because I would eat them all up so quickly because I love them! I had forgotten all about them and now, after reading this, I am craving for them again! Thank goodness it is late and the shops are closed!
You can buy one can and share them with someone. I put my can in the bedroom so adrian can see them and help himself. I love to share the calories with sweets.
I have had salt and vinegar pringles and they are pretty tasty. Give the pringles some spice to the old original ones. You are right I like to taste things before I make a decision on whether to buy them by big amounts because I too hate to throw food away. I do enjoy snacks from time to time and they are treats for me after being so cautious with what I eat. I exercise routinely so I would hate to ruin my efforts by over snacking. I have seen recent pictures of you gifts and keep it up you are doing great.
HWG,I have this tiny black dress I can fit my size 11 into I am so excited to be wearing this when the weather gets nice. Thanks
I dont think I have had any salt and vinegar pringles but I've had probably at least 80% of the rest of the flavors. My favorite is the cheddar ones. I love pringles so its surprising to me that someone else would actually not like them lol.
This is one I think I could enjoy.. I like chedder cheese very much thats why..
@dreamy1 (3818)
I don't particularly like Pringles. I will eat a few if someone offers me some maybe. My bf buys them sometimes. I will never buy them for myself because I don't like them. Sour cream and onion is my least favorite flavor I just prefer the plain.
I have never had this flavor in pringles. I like it in other chips though. I will be trying all flavors.
@salonga (27969)
Cheddar Cheese Flavor - Pringles, anyone?
I used to love Pringles and my favorite is the original classic flavor. However these days I noticed it isn't as good as it was before. They must have had changed something in it so that it is no longer the original taste that I used to so love. The different flavors of Pringles now is not really that tempting to me either. However my son prefers the Cheddar Cheese flavor so I still buy them for my son and no longer for myself.
@zeloguy (4915)
The "problem" with Pringles is once you start you just can't stop until that can is EMPTY. There are a LOT of flavors of Pringles out there and what I love the most about them is that they are a consistent shape and have a great texture in your mouth. Flavors: Original Sour Cream & Onion Cheddar Cheese BBQ Jalapeno Pizza Ranch Bacon Ranch Loaded Baked Potato Salt & Vinegar Honey Mustard There are also different types of Pringles Types: Original Multi-Grain Xtreme Stix Family Faves Cravers Reduced Fat Light 100 Calorie Grab & Go Snack Stacks These all come in their own flavors which I won't list here... it's all on their web site. http://www.pringles.com/en_us/Pages/Flavors.aspx?TID=019721db-4540-4661-85bd-2c77f86e1b2c
@asliah (11149)
hi, pringles.....that is one of my favorite snack,because of the taste and the thin chips.even my niece want that snack too.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
I like Pringles as well....plain. I do find them a bit salty for my taste....after eating a few, my bottom lip gets bumpy from all the salt. I don't think I have ever tried the flavored Pringles.
• Taiwan
In my opinion Pringles suck, or at least the original flavor. When i bite down on them, I can taste the oil that is soaked into the potato and it makes me frown. When eating other flavors, I the flavored powders on the chips overlap the oily taste so its ok.
Pringles have always been one of my favorite kinds of chips to munch on. The main reason that I like them is because of the fact that they really don't go stale because of the lid on the canister. I really like the ones that are the cheddar ones but I really will eat any of them. I remember when I was a teenager, my best friend's mother always told us that we were not allowed to eat a Pringles chip in one bite because we would eat them too quickly if we didn't nibble them.
I like Pringles:) I enjoy eating the original or the onion flavor potato chips of Pringles. I am not very interested in other flavors because they are too strong and add more spicy. I love China
@jdyrj777 (6558)
I only pringles i ever liked was the cheese ones. But i very rarely buy them because of all those ingredients that i can not pronounce. The snacks i love the most is the crunchy cheetos. Also fill with a bunch of ingredients that i can not pronounce. But it is about the only thing i eat that is like that. Then i end up with cheeto fingers. The cheese stains on the finger and thumb.
@aeiou78 (3457)
From my understanding pringles has been tested and it can cause the cancer easily. My children like to eat pringles very much. The bought it very often. After reading an oversea report about the pringles and the cancer in my local newspaper, I do not allow my children to purchase it so often. Below is one of the online reports about the pringles and the cancer: http://organichealthadviser.com/archives/cancer-causing-additives-found-in-pringles It is a good news because you are not enjoying the Pringles.
I have not tried those yet but they sound good, I have tried the Salt and Vinegar potato chips and they were really good, Have you tried those yet? I thought I wouldn't like them but I do.
@LeighB (700)
• Thailand
When it comes to Pringles I only enjoy the original flavoured ones. I have tried all the other varieties but nothing, for me, seems to live up to the originals. But I must say, if I am going to buy snacks my first choice is Hoola Hoops. Again, the original flavour in the red bags.