Lotting in other languages.

@jonify (90)
I wonder why we can only mylot in english. I suggest that other international languages should be introduced. What do you think lotters?
@mermaidivy (15417)
I never thought of that, but I think I would get more responses in English seeing the other language I speak is Chinese and I don't think lots of Chinese are around on mylot.
Dia duit. That's exactly what I was thinking the majority of mylot shares a common language in that of English . I've no clue about any other language well not enough to hold a discussion over. Slan go foil. That's about the height of my language skills .
@rachael5760 (2536)
• Israel
I think that MyLot should stay the way it is in English, that way everybody can answer all the discussions. I'm on another site and some people write in Philippino and I can't answer even if I wanted to!
It sure makes sense that it sticks to English although I wouldn't mind using mylot as a way to learn another language but how that could ever work I'm unsure . I'm certain their will be no such changes though too many people speak/write English where other languages would be less common to most on the site .
@jonify (90)
Yeah, you guys are right. I never thought of all these. But what if a translation button is introduced? Would it make it easier to mylot in other languages?
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well I think we should speak in english so everyone can understand the topic or what you are saying.
There are a wide variety of languages spoken on this site, but the problem is that reports on topics couldn't be followed through on because the staff don't know the languages. Not everyone knows other languages, so they wouldn't be able to respond to those discussions. You're only allowed to post something in another language in order to get a translation for it, but that's it.