Have u ever make your spouse cry?

@ifa225 (11099)
Indonesia
What is the sensitive things that make your spouse cry? Is it because you said you want to leave him forever or other things? Please share..thanks
@thesids (22367)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Hi ifa Well, it was during our starting days... I was quite unaware of how and what should be the right approach. I was sacked from my job (just 4 days after marriage) and I did not tell her about this. But as we were with my parents, I told this to dad and forgot the thing. A few days later, I was re-taken at the same job as the BOSS came to know that it was a conspiracy against me. So when he called up to tell me that I was to re-join from the next day, it was she who picked up the phone. As the message was communicated to her directly from my Boss, she was quite disturbed asto why I did not tell her. I tried hard to explain that it was just something that I did not want to bother her about but somewhere that did wrong for me. Even today she at times comes up with all her suspicions thinking I am hiding some facts from her... But today, I have no one else to share anything with but her yet she feels this way. I cannot even dream or think of leaving her anytime forget the forever part. I love her so much
@ifa225 (11099)
Hi Sid ohh..the story of yours just like mine too. my hubby never told me what's up in his job. and you know...he told me the same thing, he won't bother me with his problems. but i don't think it is not fair since we already married, his problems are mine too. we can solve it together if we just share it. i just want that he want to share everything with me, it means that i have meaning for him. I love him too, but there is a time that i want to leave him cause i am tired with his attitude
@ifa225 (11099)
I know all part of his life, he came from a broken home parents. he raise without a father and her mother is a busy person to look some money to feed the family. me and my hubby have the same story about parents. even though i try to understand it, but it always happen again and again. you can adjust with your life now, i hope he would too. never thought that there is so many friends here have the same story like me
@kheydia (883)
I made my husband cry after i gave birth to our first baby and i feel in pain in the house because of the stitches, and also when i cried alot and i did not tell him whats going on with me, he cried also.
@ifa225 (11099)
your hubby must be a sensitive man. he can gently love you if he have that kind of personality. he can feel what you feel- i can see that by your story. he have a good empathy
@kheydia (883)
Yeah, sometimes i don't let him see that i cry because he will be sad and be worried, and i don't want him to worry and be sad because of me.
@indahfth (11173)
I've never made my spouse cry. Maybe because he's a man, do not want to cry in front of me. As long as I know my spouse. I have never seen my spouse cry.
@ifa225 (11099)
that is great Indah, you never touch his ego. man does not like to see weak by crying in front of her wife. but have ever told him a story if someday you leave this world forever and what would he feel?
@indahfth (11173)
Maybe my spouse will not cry if I left this world forever. If I go, my partner has no obstacles to get married again.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
When he asked me to marry him,that was the first time that he cried. The second time is when i asked him to leave and don't ever bother my life anymore.
@ifa225 (11099)
hi jaihoo i bet you never made him cry again now... i can't believe you have that courage to ask him leave you. he must be love you so much and want you so bad to be his spouse...
@sweet_pea (3326)
I make my husband cry whenever I say I'll leave him and I'm fed up with him. And when I see him cry, I really feel guilty because my husband has been really patient with me and to see him in that state means that I have probably hit his last straw. I think he really wanted to make our marriage work.
@ifa225 (11099)
Hi sweet i have a perfect husband too- if i have to compare with other man but it is that no body is perfect . and sometimes i just want o leave him cause his imperfectness and i know that is not fair to do that
@urbandekay (18312)
Unless you hit them or otherwise physically assault them, you do not make them cry. We are each responsible for our own emotions and mental states. To say another made you cry is equivalent to saying another made you attack them all the best urban
@ifa225 (11099)
Hi Urband, you are right about this. sometimes words do can hurt as we hurt them in physically. and what we don't realize is the pain cause of words are stay linger and sometimes hunt us
I broke up with adrian over a stupid argument. It was so bad that he was on the phone crying to my neighbor and she felt so bad. recently we were arguing and I thought to just leave the relationship and he begged me for dear life to take him back. I will never do that to him again. It was not nice to make him feel so bad.
@ifa225 (11099)
Hi Gifts, glad to hear that you won't do that again. there was a time that i face a hard arguments with my hubby and i just can't take it. i said that i just need some break and need some time to be alone. but he just cry and can't say a word.. i feel like i am a criminal when i said that
@sql_cell (1429)
My wife is very easy to cry. There are many things that make my wife cry. My wife often cried, because I am. I often make my wife cry.