Mauvey

Mauvey - Fairy - Mauvey is a fiesty little fairy that is a character from a series of novels that I am working on. 

Picture created using Poser 7 3D modeling software and Corel Painter Essentials software.
@Arkine (216)
This is a picture of a fairy that I did a couple of months ago. I'm still trying to learn these 3D art programs, but my biggest obstacle is my computer. It seems I just don't have enough computer to run most of these programs properly. Unfortunately, buying a new computer is out of the question ... for the moment. Anyhow, back to the picture. This is Mauvey, she is a character out of a book series that I have been working on for ... a long time. I don't have them published, yet. Although, I am working on the final drafts. I find that having pictures of characters (especially when I created the picture myself) really helps with the writing. It is also experiemental in the sense that I have been toying with the idea of turning the novels in to a graphic novel (in other words, a comic book for adults) or, possibly, some kind of 3D series (like a TV show). Comments always welcome. Picture created using Poser 7 and Corel Painter Essentials.
@wiggles18 (2523)
You have definitely got yourself some talent there, my friend!!! You may already know this, but, I'll mention it anyways- There are sites where you can sell your images to(even things way simpler than this awesome picture- like 2D logos and symbols, etc). Shutterstock is my favorite one- they pay you everytime someone downloads an image, so you can make a nice passive income. I have a link to the site in my profile, if you are interested. Once again, awesome job!
@Arkine (216)
Thank you for the wonderful compliment! I have looked into that website and signed up for it, although, I have to wait for the review period to be over with. Hopefully they like what I submitted. ;) Thanks again!
@wiggles18 (2523)
Good luck!