Dare to Show Your Face

Hi Mylotters, I Hope everyone is doing well I am just curious i know that mylot keep private information to each members but i am just wondering except from mylot do you also keep your information privately in the other site? I mean do you dare to use your latest and real picture? what about the other information such as age, location etc. Well i do use my real and latest pic to every site that i am joining maybe because it's me i don't want to hide in others image,but sometimes it depends upon my mood i use my favorite artist image or even my pets image for awhile. So what about you Mylotters? Do you put your real pictures?If not why? Happy Mylotting Everyone
@whengcat (1458)
I posted a family picture on "my photos" page. It was taken last December 25, 2010. So if anyone wants to see the real me, just take time to open that page. Its the real me with my family, lol!
hello wheng, Your avatar is cute I saw the family picture and i believe you its real thanks for the response have a nice day!
Hello Bhaby-catch, For a moment there i didn't recognize you because you didn't have your picture. you know, those pics were really "hot" and indeed people were looking at them. i just don't know why you disabled them now. age, location i believe can be shown in the profile and that's good. but if it's other personal or information that is being shown in the post box, i think mylot discourage the revealing of personal information, even contact numbers are not allowed here, probably in PM. it's usually deleted. but you can put anime picture there if you want since they do indeed honor anonymity here
hello LK, I am having trouble with Mylot yesterday in posting and changing my avatar well i change it to not so hot pic thinking if i should post more hotter avatar , Mylot idea regarding personal information is good . I want to put the real picture of mine like what jaiho said she is proud of herself so am I . thanks for the response have a nice day!
I usually post my real and latest pictures. With regards to the personal information, I just post the basic information about me, for security purposes of course.
hello abmacasinag, Yes we must limit our information so that we can be safe most of the time thanks for the response happy mylotting
@gloryacam (5546)
Nooo...I always feel some power in anonymity. I speak my mind more liberally when I know that people won't recognize me, or attribute those words to me. Am just a coward, maybe. Besides, I have a totally different life offline and my myLot life is sort of another dimension in my life. All my discussions may be about me, but I may safely say that I won't be pinpointed in a crowd through my posts. The only time I gave myself away - somebody I know actually recognized me. Right, Sweet_pea?
hello glory, If you are comfortable with that it's fine sometimes being mysterious is more fun Well i am looking forward to the EAT ALL YOU CAN Meet Up . thanks for the response happy mylotting
@sweet_pea (3326)
Currently, I have no intentions of changing my avatar to show a picture of me. I don't think I'm hot as you are bhaby catch! I recognize my friends because of their avatar. I just got used to their avatar sometimes I don't anymore look at their username. I want to remain in anonymity except for one Mylotter who happens to be a high school classmate. You know her, it's Glorya from the proposal-food thread she started.
hi sweetpea, HOT? I want to see you personally along with glorya soon Happy mylotting
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello bhaby, Oh yeah,i do and i did...proud of my looks...who can tell i'm already a senior citizen? huh
@ jaiho, We should be proud of ourselves because we are unique individuals Senior citizen? how come we don't avail discounts? don't tell me Neil is also a senior citizen . have a nice day