I am sort of pissed right now.. I bought a psp 2 from some one.

He bought the game and had not been playingit. He is all ways gone now to shoot videos. So he showed me the game and all. I told him I would pay him the money. I them the following thursday gave him half the money the neaxt thursday the other half. I now have been calling him and he keeps saying later he will bring it. I braid his has faithfully every friday. he has come and still had no game. I did his hair as he needed to shoot with, Jlo and could not be late. The following week. He came again this vidio was with snoop dog. So again I did not want to say no andhe be late. Now I called him again he is Orlando and will bring the game thursday. Thurday no show. I called and left a mes.. If you can't bring the game..please bring the money so I can get another game. I feel like Iam begging for my own stuff. Now I don't want anything from him.
@tater03 (1765)
If you don't get the game or the money I would think twice about doing his hair. If you need the income and cannot do this I would most definently not buy a single thing from him again.
I have already come to this. I just can't believe I have to go thru this. I have already paid him for it. I was getting a portable dvd next. That is out of the question. :(