In the ring of fire...

Can you believe it... tiny Taal Volcano in Tagaytay is acting up... So that means three volcanoes are now simultaneously brewing. The other two are Mount Bulusan and Mount Mayon, the perfect cone. Well, it must be hot deep down, and eruption might be the only release... That is how it is in the ring of fire...
Really? I thought Taal Volcano is a dormant one. Both Mount Bulusan and Mayon Volcano is here in our region so i know some things about them. Mayon is an active Volcano, which as observed would erupt every other 7 to 10 years and is in Albay . Mount Bulusan recently has been emitting ashes and is in Sorsogon, but so far it is said to be formerly dormant too. I just hope these two Bicol volcanoes will not erupt that much when they do. Mayon when it last erupted didn't much damage the towns, but the lava it has on its slopes brought disaster when typhoon Reming came after that. Hence, Reming brought floods that killed hundreds of Bicolanos.
@jazel_juan (15767)
I was also aware of that since my in-laws are from the Bicol region, we are praying that those volcanoes will remain dormant..and if they explode will not cause harm. Mother earth is taking on its vengeance.
@louievill (15834)
Taal volcano is the second most active volcano after Mount Mayon , http://factoidz.com/top-ten-most-active-volcanoes-in-the-philippines/ to see the top ten most active volcanoes in the Philippines.
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes, mother earth has been quite unstable lately and it is scary since we are on the ring of fire too and any moment something we do not expect might happen. But then, i still believe in the power of prayer. Filipinos does.
@kisstin (93)
It is a suprise for me when iv seen and heard that on tv. I thought it will stay inavtive forever. well expected the unexpected :I
@magtibaygom (4865)
There's an ongoing speculation that the disturbance our volcanoes and fault lines are having are due to the CERN project started in France. They said, there's a certain thing, an offshoot of that project that eats its way down deep to the Earth's core, thereby causing so much disturbance. I am not sure whether this is true or not, maybe you can help me research more on the veracity of this...
@macayadann (1235)
The activities of drilling down for geothermal power generation,earthquakes and other movements beneath are the effects of waking up the sleeping dragons. Therefore do not invest near volcanoes like in Taal just for the beautiful sceneries. And even near mountains for they now turn into volcano like the Mount Pinatubo. I'm afraid even valleys,plateaus and other earth form will follow, hoping the chocolate hills remain chocolates.
@louievill (15834)
Yeah really scary,something must really be brewing up down there, do you think global warming has something to do? I think earth tremors are also related to volcanic activity but one thing with very active volcanoes is that they are not as powerful when they erupt, unlike Pinatubo that has lain dormant for centuries, when it erupted our gutter collapsed because of the weight of lahar that reached upto Las Pinas City
@ElicBxn (60016)
oh my! I'm so interested in volcanoes, but at the same time, I glad I don't live near one!
@SHAMRACK (8351)
Dear friend, Here in India we do not have any volcanic brusts. May be we do at the most have some earth quakes, Tsunami, floods and some shaking from earth. May be mother is becoming more uncomfortable with outside atmosphere.
I hope they burn down all the corrupt Generals with them along with their cohorts their wives.