Drink water, It is summer time

@dhawanbm (3706)
Come summer and we need to replenish ourselves with plenty of water. What i feel while going on out of my work place and from home is handy carry one good cool bottle full of water. Its a must for me, on the way, rather anywhere you could be stuck, its hot and humid out, tongue goes dry and parched, so is the impact on the skin. Summer time is the time when skin as well as the digestion takes a back seat, its terribly hot and you suddenly seem to be loosely dehydrated, that's when you need plenty of water, pure drinking water to supple your dehydrated skin and replenish the body demands! I am sure it is going a long way when it comes to adequate intake of water, when sun is at its peak, you tend to be lazy, but skin speaks volumes about the burns. On the same the demand of body also increases. Taking plenty of water is so the only way out,. that too on the way and on the desktop. What do you say! It is the water therapy which could work wonders to you, pure and gentle free of any contaminants without any chemicals, additives or anything unnatural, perhaps I would say a steady dose of over and above 8-10 glasses of water a day would do wonder to the drying skin, make it glow, increase your energy quotient, help in loosing weight and on the same improve digestion.
@kiran8 (14475)
• Mangalore, India
Hi dhawan, I totally agree with that. the more water one drinks the better for the system.In fact when you have to go out in the sun, dieticians advise people to drink 2-3 glasses of water so that one does not get dehydrated.More water and also juices are very helpful during summer months and we have to cut down on spicy food...all the best and happy mylotting
@dhawanbm (3706)
there you are kiran, i am sure we have similar things in taste there is plenty of water to carry as it gets hotter and each day is new challange, but it is the skin which needs the most. I usually take my camper in car to my office the cool cool water!
@thereza (316)
Drinking water is very important to our body most in summer season. We are easily gets dehydrated during hot seasons. Drinking Water has many benefits in our body as you said so keep on drinking. Have a hydrated and fun summer!!
@dhawanbm (3706)
you are right, we need plenty of water for your supplement, body needs so much of fluid and need to be supplied with fresh drinking water!