Cant Sleep?Me neither

Not much going on at this time 1.55am.sitting on the puter tired as hell and cant sleep.My brain dont stop working body is already sleeping. Tell me if you have the same problem
@lou_is (668)
Mine is little bit different compare to you friend, if i sleep by 10 o clock then i will get up by 2 or 3 clock every day. I don't for what reason but suddenly i will get up and again i will drin water or else i will lay down on the bed and after few minutes i will get sleep.
yes that is diffrent once I am up it is over and out
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Ah yes I've had it where my brain is wide awake but my body is exhausted and yet I can't seem to fall asleep. I find that if I just rest my body and try to stimulate my mind with other things such as television or the computer, then eventually my mind to will start to need sleep and so I'll go to sleep.
Yeah sometimes I am laying in bed and watching my hubby how he is sleeping.Like a baby.Then I get mad and get up again lol
I have had many of nights like this and basically I try to do things until I can finally feel exhausted enough and fall asleep. Usually it takes 3 days of non-sleep, exhaustion before it kicks in then I can sleep thereafter. I guess too much on my mind. I do hope you are resting now as I see that this was posted six hours ago. Sweet Dreams.
Yes I finally had 4 hours of real good sleep thank you friend
@bunnybon7 (37982)
• Holiday, Florida
me to. 2 hrs sleep from 2am to 4am. had to get up and come here to calm my mind and get my Excedrin for pain to kick in. sometimes i just lay there and awful things go through it. my mind that is.
Yes I really can feel with you.
Same thing happens time to me its happens due to I sit in front of the computer nearly for about 10 hrs and that's the reason it affects my sleep
i think my brain chemic is not right well i made a appointment for the 14th and i hope i get something so i can sleep
@mrgpk63 (444)
Try some Warm Milk in a Cup or some Benedryl Antihistamine if any is in the House. These are Safe Old Remedies for Insomnia. Some Favorite Soft Music also will Relax the Mind.
Thank you for that advice.My dad gave me the very same I already tried that.Anyway thx