Do you Swim in the Swimming Pool or just play games with your friends in that?

@lou_is (668)
Hi, Today i went out with my friends and even we played throw ball in swimming pool or pond but i am very much sad to say that i was unable to swim!!! Today i was very much happy and now very much sad too. But now i am thinking to go for swimming training so that i can be able to swim when i go out with my friends. How about you guys, do you swim, or just play games in the swimming pool? If possible give me some suggestion how to swim. Because as a bigginer i want to know so that i can try it out with the help of my friends.
Hello Louis. I swim or play in the swimming pool depends on my mood usually. Sometimes I feel that I have a lot of energy to be wasted on swimming, but sometimes I feel lazy to swim seriously so I just play water in the swimming pool LoL. Anyway, the most frequent is I swim for the first 15 minutes and then play for the last 15 minutes. If you want to learn swimming, I think the best is trying to get used to in the water, for example: floating in the water. Hope this help, have a nice day
There was one govenment owned swimming pool in my city, it is so dirty now, but there is river Mahanadi near home, here too water is so dirty, you get skin disease , so i no more enjoy swimming, we are thinking of having a swimming pool on our roof top soon.. Thanks for sharing Cheers. God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
I like swimming, in fact I love swimming if only finding a swimming pool and the perfect weather was as easy as I wanted to. My parents signed me and my brothers up for swimming lessons when we were in elementary school so yeap I can swim. I must say, my parents did me good by putting us for the swimming lesson, it was one of the many courses my parents put me through that I really enjoy! I plan to sign my daughter up for a swimming lesson to, since I'm not good at teaching. I do swim when I go swimming with friends, I or/and my friends would have some laps every now and then between us playing around the pool or anything else. I don't really know how to learn to swim, since by now it all came naturally (I'm no mermaid but I can swim from one point to another point in a swimming pool). But by wanting to learn I think you already have a start at learning it. I suggest you ask your friends to teach you some basic swimming techniques, or sign up for a swimming lesson. Good luck! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@ebuscat (5949)
For me it is depends on me if i would like to swim then stop talking to my friends.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I always love swimming,in the beach or in the pool. It's also nice to play with balls (the usual water games). You can have some swimming lesson and it's better if you will take a swimming lesson with some professionals. All you need is the positive manner that you will learn easily and don't be afraid of drowning because instructors are there to guide you always. happy weekend
@maximax8 (28558)
I used to play in the water when I was a child and in the sea I began swimming when I was 10 years old. I know some adults that are not able to swim. I think that it would be lovely if you had swimming lessons so that you would be able to swim. Swimming is very enjoyable indeed. I love to go snorkeling to see the coral and friendly fish when I get the chance. I like to swim in the indoor swimming pool, the outdoor swimming pool and in the sea. To learn to swim the best thing to have is confidence in water and you have this since you play in the swim in the swimming pool with your friends. You are going to a good swimmer once you have learned this skill. I hope that you will enjoy your swimming lessons if you take them up.