Telling your husband that you love him.

Some of the things I do is give him a real nice back rub with massage oil in the mornings or at night, I'll rub his feet with lotion sometimes after he gets home from work, I'll make sure his work clothes are all washed and available when he is trying to sleep late, sometimes I'll make him breakfast in bed, I'll buy him special treats of his favorite things when I go grocery shopping, he's a gamer so I'll occasionally surprise him with a game I know he wants to play, or randomly give him oral when he doesn't expect it. I do those and other lil things just because I love him and I like to see him happy. What are some of the little things you do to tell your husband that you care? Do you do any special things, simple little things? I'm just curious how some wives show their appreciation and love for their husbands.
@marnice (60)
Hi. Same with you whenever he's with me after his long day of work I give him massage from back to toe. I prepare all the thins he need before leaving. I always surprise him with gifts and cards. I always remember the things he need and buy it for him. I'm happy seeing him happy and contented.
Glad to hear that you try and do this as well. It's a good thing for us to express our love to our partner. It makes them feel good and we are happy to make them happy. It's nice that you get him cards as well.
@Jo1272 (49)
My husband works hard outside the home. I will rub his feet as well. I stick little love notes in his lunch, which he tells me helps him to enjoy his food better after or while he reads it. It is all about loving your mate as much as you love yourself!
I love the little notes in the lunch idea. I may have to use that! What a cute gesture.
@Starr311 (72)
I agree with those things, I do many of them for my husband with the exception of rubbing his feet lol I leave those alone. But in addition to the things you've listed I always make sure there is food ready for him and the house is clean. When Im going through whats on tv I make sure to ask him if he wants to check out the games if I see one on. I also tell him all the time how much I love him and how much he means to me and all those types of things.
I think that's great. The only thing I don't do much of that I wish I did was keep the house cleaner. Man, if I could just get that part down, I think I'd win an award maybe. Lol.
I envy you for having the time and stamina to do that to your husband. My husband and i , both work so sometimes because he arrives later than me, i would already be in bed preparing to sleep. But i would still get out of bed and assist him in his dinner. I would even prepare his favorite juice drink with lots of ice. When we are already in bed, i would cuddle up with him and sometimes ask him if he wants a massage. If he says yes, then i do it. At least by those little things he knows that i love him.
Those are very good ways to show your hubby you love him. Not everything we do must be big productions. Sometimes, even the smallest gestures gets the point across. Our men know we love them, and spoiling them just reassures them. :)
The pampering we give to our husbands makes them so proud of us! That i assure you.
• Israel
How lucky your husband is. Your a great wife I can say. Woman like you now are very hard to find. Woman who will think how she can make her husband happy without any hesitation. Good luck LovelyxOdd.
He may be lucky, but I feel luckier. I love him so much, all I want is to make him happy. He works so hard for our family to provide for us and to keep us happy. He deserves lots of treats. Lol.
You are very right.As a wife,showing your love to your husband is your responsibility,and that can help you to focus his love on you and the family,so your happiness will last long.
Of course he shows his love to me, also. I am not the only one doing those little things. But, I definitely dote on him more than he does on me. He has his own ways he displays his affection, and I accept that.
@wadabski (764)
Nice, that is a good way to show you love and affection to your husband. Your husband must be feeling very lucky.
Well, he does tell me all the time that he's the luckiest man in the world and how much he loves me! :)