SHAREAPIC ........Is it still paying ......and legit ?????

Guys,I just signed up for shareapic yesterday.It pays 22 cents for every 1000 views your pic gets.But the question arising in my mind from yesterday is that,is it still paying and is legit? Because it seems that it is a very old site,but i donot know that it does pays or not? Please anyone can tell me,it will be very good for me !
@iklananda (1204)
I have other website that paid us to post a picture when someone else view it
which one? Send me in message ! But does that really pays ?
@bretay61 (723)
I have never heard of that one. I will have to look into it
I never hear about that sites before.first time hearing from you.So have no idea that the sites pay or not. So after your confirm i would love to hear from you. Good day!
As far as I know the sharepic thing is not at all working right now. I think none got paid from that site till. I should say to stay away from the site that could make someone waste their time and money and the internet data. I should say that everyone must go for internet searches about the certain websites that make you enough brains. THanks