The World Is Changing

@katie0 (5212)
Japan
A long time ago (thank God) we nailed people to the cross, even innocent ones. Later we throw gladiators in the arena and cheered. I say we cause reincarnation exist, there are many proofs for intelligent people that can do research and ask the right questions. Now we have people that help the sick, the children, that goes to Africa because they care, the elderly, the animals, GreenPeace... More and more evolved spirits are coming back and soon the evil and primitive ones won't. The world is getting better.
@burrito88 (2779)
I have trouble believing in reincarnation because the population keeps growing. Where do the new spirits come from? Also there still seems to be evil in the world. That's part of the reason that different Muslim countries are rising up against dictators, though despotism is not limited to Muslim countries.
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
Intersting, well that I don't know. :D I would love to know where spirits come from. I love doing some reflection about these stuff, life is full of mysteries. I'm convinced about the reincarnation stuff, but now where we come from, that makes the brain work again, here I go...LOL.
• Mexico
Hi katie: But there are terrible things like war, hunger, racism and corruption that still with us. There are no more gladiators or crucifixtions but people are being tortured. There are tiranies. Yes, we have made some progress but the world need to be better too. ALVARO
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
Torture? In war? I find it one of the most horrible things about wars. Well yes, there are too many ugly things. I just think we've done worst. I see a New Earth to some years from now. Cheers! Greetins to Mexico (just find out where you come from). Thanks for participating.
@jennyze (7045)
I hope you are right that the world is getting better now. Cause I have a feeling that the world is changing to the worse.
@_sketch_ (5709)
Better in some ways, worse in others. Different times have different challenges. I don't really believe in "evil". People hurt others because they hurt within. Yes, we have people who help those in Africa, but we only help to an extent. People are killed every day in Africa over "blood diamonds" so that those in more developed nations can wear a diamond ring. A ring which holds no real purpose. People used to be forced into certain religions, now these religions just divide us into separate groups. It is not "evil spirits" that are to blame. We are all one. We are all equal. It's our state of mind which is "evil" and causing all this distress. However, maybe more than ever we want the world to get better and this in and of itself holds great power.