escort

Romania
let's say you met this really sweet guy/ girl who has most of the qualities that would make you want to have a relationship with him...but you find out this: in the past he used to work as an escort...would you still consider dating him?
@sender621 (14956)
The past is the past. the present and furture are what matter now. i would still consider dating a guy if he had been an escort. It would be all about the kind of man he was now and what we could offer each other in a relationship.
yes you're right what matters is the present but I don';t know if I could date a guy who worked as an escort. maybe if he told me this from the begining...I would definitely need lot's of time to think about it. I know it's a thing you don't talk about normally...but if we were to start a relationship I consider this a pretty important thing.so if I found out from someone else it would be worse
@Margajoe (4721)
Well yes, honesty is the foundation of a relationship.
@ally12 (1205)
If this event happened during my younger years with less experience in tricks and twists of life well surely I will consider of having a relationship with him. But as I mature and gained experiences I learned that some people who had a dark past has difficulty to have a total change, as some are already used to their previous lifestyle and they cant resist the vile of temptations. But of course I know there are some that truly repented and became a changed person but I would say its a gamble and huge sacrifice to the part of the person who will accept his/her love.
@Margajoe (4721)
I believe any relationship no matter what the past situation, is a gamble. There are no guarantees in life. When you don t try, you don t win.
@yoniarnon (1081)
• Israel
I think it doesn't meter much what he / she did before, as long she/he is a nice person I think we all escort in one way or another we all "doing something" for money, and if she was a cleaner or if he work at the Garbage, does it make him/her a less better person?
@Margajoe (4721)
That is the way I see it too. Good answer! No one does anything for nothing.
@kingparker (9698)
No, I won't consider date him or her anymore. Because of her past, and I definitely can't accept that. If someone find out, I might be the fool of the subject, and I won't be able to stand it. As reality, even I love her, I just can't stand those rumor and other people's gossip. That is the reality of our world.
@Margajoe (4721)
I guess that means you have always been with the same person your whole life. Good for you. Don t judge people because of there past, unless you yourself are perfect.
@wadabski (764)
Yes I would accept who she is if I really love her that much. I would accept the fact of her previous occupation and make her promise to never do anything like that from then on.
@aerous (13475)
I don't see anything wrong with that, my friend. If you feel something especial to the guy you don't mind about his/her work...accept him/her with all your heart...
• Bulgaria
Hi its depend of her look at me i mean how she consider to behave with me.As we know many times the women who work as escort often hurt their halfs but sometimes when the feelings really being you can't feel how fast you in love with that woman.The main thing is to be happy in life with her/him.If the pleasure is more than pain i can dating with her.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi swissheart. I don't think that I would date him, especially if he has fooled around with many of these women that he has escorted. I am very careful about dating any man that has been picking up women and taking them to a destination.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Hmmmm that's a pretty hard question for me.If I love her and she also loves me more than I do,then YES,I will.
@iCeeLuSh (187)
Well there are a lot of fish in the sea. Why you forcing yourself to a dumped one? But well its still your decision its your catch. :) Follow your heart but remember that the one you love might be the one that will destroy you. (Not literally destroy)