Being a Teacher is really Good

I suggest many of my friends to become a Teacher or lecturer in some college or schools because i had a feel that it will be very good to be in interaction with the students , we could be always young mentally . We would be having a peaceful life . Am i right ?
@surekharathi (14134)
Yes friend teacher is a good job because now 6 pay is allowed so payment is also more 30000 or 35000 per month. If you are interested in teacher job then you should do B.Ed or D.Ed. Yes teachers life is so peaceful not in private but in Govt. colleges or schools.
I wanna be a Lecturer in a College but i have not took that much efforts in that area , may be if there is any chance i'll go out there .
Friend in India most of the colleges are good for B.Ed and D.Ed but I dont know because I am not interested in it because much more fees is for open caste so I dont want to do B.Ed
Ohhhhhhh friend same thing is here my brother told me to do B.Ed but due to open caste no quota in Govt. College and fees is also more for open so I am not interested in B.Ed or D.Ed and I Choose Computer field.
@johnpillai (2083)
I was a teacher. An excellent job. Daily we can meet lot of people. we can get plenty of love from school children. We can grow up our knowledge. and we can have term holidays We have to work only about 180 days per year. On the other hand we have to work hard. Only job which has home work. We have to work at home also. Planing the lessons; taking down the notes; paper corrections; making annual reports are very boring and very difficult also.
Congrats mam , i think doing the work with our ideas make it much easier than being working under others orders
@gelayagui98 (1337)
You know our family produced good teachers or it is better to say teachers' run in our family, from my uncles and aunties down to my cousins. When I started my college I also took up Bachelor of Arts just to give credit to my parents who wanted me to become a teacher too, but teacher is not really my vocation so on my 2nd year in college I shifted to what my heart's desire and that's it. We were just few in the family that does not belong to teaching job. Teacher is really a noble profession they produced the best of very best in the world - doctors, lawyers, engineers and etc.
Congrats and thanks for sharing your family issues , definitely i accept with you , i too wanna be a Teacher especially in a College
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, I do like to teach, but if I feel that I am talented to teach the students rather spoiling the future of those students. Moreover I feel a teacher should have most good qualities from which students got learn more and be a talented social being.
@wadabski (764)
I can believe that, imparting knowledge or training someone feels very satisfying when you see them progress. Teachers may feel the same way because it is a proud moment when your pupil stands out of the others knowing that you are his/her mentor.
Quite noble and noble for anyone to be an educator. A teacher is a basis of a foundation for the youth of tomorrow. I is truly rewarding for a caring teacher to invest their lives in teaching.
I believe that teaching is a very noble career to have. That is the reason that if I ever decide to go back into the working world, I would like to obtain my teaching degree. With that said, I also think that it takes a very special kind of person to be a teacher. The reason that I feel that way is because I think that in order to be a good teacher you need to have passion for your work. I think there are too many teachers that enter the field because they are stable jobs not because they really have a passion for teaching.