A few queries about Expertscolumn !

@kiran8 (15354)
Mangalore, India
I have been a member of this article writing site since 2 years.I wrote a few articles and nothing happened, no earnings at all - Now I have been told that there is a chance of earning there by submitting articles...But I dont see how , since I dont see any space where your earnings are mentioned. Can someone help me regarding this site , as to how one gets paid etc etc ;
@anil02 (2968)
Hello Kiran ji, You are much experiance of article writing. We want your guidance for this work. So till the day I never write article for any site, by the name this site.
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
Hi anil, when I see the lack of response here I realise that not many are aware of this site, otherwise I would have got some feedback from members - anyway lets hope that someone gets to see this discussion and provides some information about the site - have a nice evening
@anil02 (2968)
OK I hope you may find any member of this site. thanks
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
Just to add some more details about this site...I have been regularly publishing articles here since the past few months.It is like Bukisa where we can publish already published articles and get paid for page views which is updated twice a day and the pay rate is good.I have already been paid twice , the minimum amount being 5 dollars...The admin is very strict about spam and articles not written by us will be rejected immediately...It is better to provide the link for the original article when we post articles written and published elsewhere by us...