webnode.com

@tenrajj (911)
Bhutan
Is there anybody here who is using or who has used webnode.com? Well i have been looking for a good free host where i can put my own domain name and google adsense. I am trying to figure out whether weebly.com or webnode.com is better. Both are very easy to use as they are all drag and drop. We can use our own domain name in both weebly and webnode.com. It is very easy to put google adsense in weebly but there are taking 50% of the income. But I am unable to make out how to put google adsense in webnode.com. any body any idea? Which do you think is better and i would be happy if you mention why you think one is btter than other.
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well i know a wordpress free blog host that you can add your own domain, add your own plugins and themes ofcourse. if your interested pm me about it.
@o0jopak0o (6408)
no i don't mean wordpress.com. its another blog hosting but uses the wordpress script.