i dont believe in LOVE do u ?

its not like i don't believe in love at all its just i never experienced it at all not even a crush on someone i am starting to think that my heart it wired the wrong way or something or maybe i am not made to be loved or to love some one .so in your experience is good to be this way . and is love that good or is it over rated . and as people say say all the time Love hurts . so have u been hurt before and how did u deal with it ?
Love is not something that will happen to you if you want it to happen.There is nothing wrong with you its just a fact that you have not met the right person yet.Comng back to your question ,yes I do believe in love and as a matter of fact even I believe in love at first sight as well.When where and how will the lightning strike you just never know.
Yes I do believe in Love. I had been into heartaches before and It doesn't hinders me to love others. the heartaches that I had been through was just a learning experience for me.
More often then not love comes later on in life when your mature enough to know & understand the difference between love & attraction. Most of the time the two are mistaken as the same thing, but there are as different as night & day. Attraction over time may fade, but love never does. Even when both of you are old & gray & the looks have long since faded the love is still there & that is the difference between real love & just empty, meaningless attraction.
@acey76 (1278)
I've been hurt couple of times, now i'm still hurting for the recent breakup----well in love, you must be ready to the greatest feeling of happiness that you found in a person, and the hurt that will come when you are not meant to be...