heart breaking news.... again

just a month ago wife's cousin died from cancer. my wife is very sad but yes on the other side she knows the pain is over. now my uncle who is in coma for 10 months died already. i was sad when the cousin of my wife died, but i can not believe the pain it will create now that it is one of my family died. i was quiet for a day, thanks to my wife who just gave me the space i wanted for the moment. i kept sending my cousins quotes and poems and also to my uncles and aunts. in our family Uncle Alex was the first member to go. so for me this is the first time. it felt like something in my heart died too. sorry for being emotional and thanks for bearing with me.
@JenInTN (27565)
I'm sorry you and your family are going through such a hard time. I will be thinking about you and your family and hoping for better days soon.
@rosegardens (3044)
I am sorry to hear of this very sad news. It is very difficult to lose family and loved ones. I pray God enters the space in your heart your uncle was in, and for your wife as well.
thank you very much. i really needed that hug. this blow gave me sleepless nights and i even have chest pain. but i have to say that because he was in coma for almost a year it was a relieve feeling also that his pain and his battle was over. i know that long battle was indeed very tiring and God called him already and told him to rest.
Truly sad to hear this second bad news in such a short time. My sincerest condolences my friend. It will take time to mourn but with love and care from all you all will keep your loved ones in your heart. I send you all my prayers and blessings.
@asliah (11149)
hi, in life, we may feel the hurt and pain especially when one of our family leave us for permanent,sometimes its hard to accept it but we have to,people may leave but the memories still in our heart and in our mind.
@KrauseHome (33258)
Well, there can be times in our life when someone passes on that they do take a little piece of our heart with them, and learning to work thru those emotions and deal with them is sometimes hard to do. Just remember to always Cherish the Good times and know that he is no longer suffering and in a better place. I think it will take time, but you will be a better person because of knowing him.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
This is one of the sad part in our lives,losing someone we love. Thu it hurts,we have to accept reality. Sometimes we can say that we are prepared for it,but when the time comes...then we realized that no...we're not really prepared. Sorry to hear about your loss and my sympathy :(