Do you have road rage? Do you tail gate people, honk, etc?

Are you someone who has road rage easily? Do you tail gate people, flick people off, cuss at people, honk your horn at people? I used to be really furious and easily mad when driving especially at people who can't drive for snap! But now a days since there are so many crazy people, I cooled down and just take my time and be less angry. Because, you never know what people carry in their cars. Recently, on the news TODAY- a driver had road rage, honked at a car and the car infront slowed downed then pulled out a gun- obviously a gun is a gun you can't tell if its a fake one or real one while driving but it turned out to be an air soft gun. He shot at the guy but obviously it won't do much harm because its only an air soft gun but imagine it being a real gun?! Honking may be necessary once in a while like to prevent accidents, to let someone know you're there or something but I don't honk at road rage anymore. Do you?
@neenie (344)
I keep my road rage in check. A family member actually flipped someone off while driving because the guy cut him off. He pulled off at a gas station a few miles ahead and the guy he flipped off got out and shot and killed him. As his wife is sitting in the car with him. So,yeah, I don't have road rage. As you said, there are way too many crazies out there.
Yeah, I do too because there are so many crazy people now a days and you never know what they have loaded inside their car/or on them. Your actual family member? I am sorry to hear and that is crazy! Hope he got caught. Thanks for sharing!
@neenie (344)
Yeah he was a family member. The guy that shot him was caught, I'm not sure if he even really left the scene. The shooter's grandson was also in his car and saw the whole thing happen. Very sad :(
I am sorry to hear about your family member :( That is very sad.. and stupid too! All over road rage.
@lumenmom (1996)
I don't get into the road rage thing. I just don't think it is worth it. There are lots of drivers who do those things to me, maily because I am not going fast enough for them. I just zone out and ignore them. Lately I have been catching the bus since my van is down, and one thing I have noticed is how much the bus drivers have to put up with people cutting them off or turning right in front of them. I have seen so many near accidents because people think they can beat the bus. Overall I think people should drive more responsibly.
Yeah people are mean to buses because they're big, and slow. I think people should drive safely and responsibly too!
@sender621 (14956)
I am usually a patient driver. i can tolerste a lot before it becomes an issue. i very seldom experience any road rage. i do have family members and friends who live for road rage. they are ready to go at it before they leave the driveway. I never saw how honking at someone in disapproval or tailgating them ever solved anything. If anything it would seem to bring on more road rage.
I try to be more patient now. It's not good to be anger at driving. My dad's like that too. -__-
@Kirinx (1693)
Well I dont have a car in nyc everything is kinda close together so you can just take the bus.My mom sometimes gets road rage and when I see her like that I try to calm her down because folks take things wayy to seriously. Oh mom will occasionally honk to let the drivers know she is there btw.
Yeah, that's good :)