Ohio State University Buckeyes Win National Championship

Did anyone watch the football game between Ohio State and University of Michigan? (Big Rivals) Wow! was this game a cliffhanger. Ohio State won. the final scores were 42 to 39, with Troy Smith throwing a touchdown with about 3 minutes left in the game. Troy Smith, the Buckeyes quarterback threw four touchdowns in the game, talk about awesome---Do you think this young man will get the Heisman Trophy (dah)?The coach Jim Tressel (former winning coach from Youngstown State in Ohio) seems to be reviving the legend of the legendary former Ohio State coach Woody Hayes. This is the 2nd national championship game the Buckeyes have won in four years. The Buckeyes finished the season 12-0. If you're interested, the Buckeyes will play in the BCS (Bowl Championship Series) in early January. This should be a blockbuster!!!!!
@kgwat70 (13396)
Yes, I did watch the big game yesterday and it was very exciting and a lot of points and offense in this game. I wasn't expecting that much offense but I loved it and it was worth watching every minute of it. It will be interesting to see now who they will play for the championship.