Put yourself in this very SERIOUS situation? Violence

@Renhard (3480)
Jamaica
So what do you think about this? Please share all of your views. Here is the story and it is a true and recent story as well. I will have to put name to the characters because I dont know there real name. Near where I used to live is a school. In this school there was Tom, Brad and Johnny. Tom and Brad who are great friends always pick on and trouble little Johnny. They trouble him everyday and now Johnny real couldnt take it any more. Johnny got real upset and stated the last time they trouble him saying to them "i am going to kill you trust me." It was a new day and Johnny was in class. The teacher was also present in the classroom. It was a female teacher however Tom came to trouble Johnny and Johnny took out a small bamboo out of his bag and blast it in Tom's head. Tom's head was now spraying blood and I mean spraying. A fight broke out but knowing that Tom was loosing blood fast he didnt really have the energy to defend himself to an extent. The teacher was shock and couldnt even move. Brad was also shocked but he didnt know what to do. Tom still try to attack back Johnny but johnny then pull a ice pick from out of his bag. A sharpened one in fact. He stabbed Tom in his belly four times, then he stabbed him in his arms about three times. Tom got a hold of the ice pick and they both wrestlng for it. Brad just couldnt stand doing nothing so he charged in to help. Being frightened to death Johnny let go his right hand off the ice pick and took out a small machete and swung it. It slice Brad right at the side of his neck. Blood was all about the classroom and everybody in there screaming for help. Johnny then ran for his life as he was scared. He ran over the tall walls bordering the school. ( I decided to use the word run to show you how fast he leaped the high walls). No one could stop him. Then most athletes was after him. They caught up to him for a while and then they beat Johnny severly, breaking in his hand and leg. Both Brad and Tom was in the school though bleeding to death. Brad was holding his neck and he couldnt even make a sound out of his mouth. Every time he tried he feel like he is going to suffocate. So Brad couldnt bawl out for help. A teacher saw Brad walking dizzyly. But he really didnt pick up what ws going on because he wasnt wearing his glasses. He then stared to see what really was happening. He then saw blood all over the students white shirt. The shirt wasnt even white any more, it was purely red. He was shock and rushed to the teachers' room where he shouted for someone to lend them their car key because his vehicle was really low on gas. No one did because everyone was in such a shock that they hardly could hear what he was saying. He took his own vehicle even though it was really low on gas and hope it could make it to the hospital. Another teacher assist and he was rushed to the hospital. Everything now though is in the hands of the police as you can see this was a very serious incident. Now please tell me your ideas on the above.
in public schools were there is so manyh violent kids they must frisk each student who comes into the building and also the teachers must really be alert for bullies and stop them in their tracks. no child should be humiliated and picked on like that endlessly also parents must be aware that they have to put a stop to bigger brats bullying little kies too. the parents of the three kids were all negligent the bullies parents for allowing their brats to be bullies, and the parents of the hurt kids for not stopping this before it went this far to begin with. [
Tommy was wrong to have planned this assault on the two boys. He should have told an adult how these kids were treating him. Then the two boys could add snitch to their list of things to berate him about. But, he would be doing the right thing. Now, as young as he is he will probably be labeled a mental case.
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
Well that is the thing. No high school student will go to a teacher or an elder if they have some sort of problem as they might feel they are weak . And in my country no boy want to be seen as weak. That is just how things are set up. Everybody will take things in their own hands. I realy feel bad for Tom and Brad but none of this would happen in the first place if they haven't trouble Johnny. Keep in mind Johnny was a quiet boy and it was the first he ever did anything to hurt someone. You can see that he really got tired of them troubling him.
Yes, bullying is a major problem in this country too. Maybe what happened was Brad's and the other boys Karma.
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
I really dont believe in Karma and those stuff. Do you really believe in that? Or are you just saying?
Wow how sad and why is the first thing that comes to mind. Children/students are suppose to be in schools to learn and I don't get why so much pre-meditated violence occurs. Pre-meditated because why carry the dangerous instruments/weapons if not for the intense of purpose to injure someone. This is sad and if I were the parent I would be outraged, because school is suppose to be a safe and educational environment, and although I realize the school cannot control and or prevent these types of situations I still can't help and wonder why it happens so frequently without any pre-warning signs. This is the main reason why here a great many of the public schools have metal detectors and bag searches before the students enter the building. Shame it is this way but does actually prevent such situations. I hope the culprits were punish as an example to prevent any other possible situations.
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
"Johnny" claim that he really was going to kill them because he couldnt take it anymore. But all of johnny associate said johnny wasnt like that and he had never done nothing even close to that before. He was actually a quiet child. I really can see that Johnny really got tired of it. But you could see that Johnny was frightened throughout the whole thing. He got so scared he end up causing more damage. It looks as if johnny's adrenaline level shout up and he just couldnt control himself. That extra energy cause him to nearly kill those two boys. Everybody is now in the hospital now though. Brad suffering from a slice at the neck. Tom suffering from about 7 stab wounds. And Johnny suffering from a broken arm and a broken leg.
Wow amazing how at such a young age kids can be forced into such violence. If only they understand life is so tough without harassing and endangering themselves. At the end of the day, senseless harm amongst kids. I hope they all understand that if not reprimanded they potentially now can grow eager to all mishaps in the future. Wow, and thanks for the additional information.
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
your welcome. And I am saying the same thing as you are saying now. Happy mylotting.
That is frightening. It's sad how school violence has actually become so much more common. I had seen things scary..not quite this scary but nevertheless scary when attending school. I would've jumped in to save the injured but I think I would've been in complete shock having witnessed this. I think kids who go to extremes like that need to be tried as adults because they may be good deep down but are at that point a danger to others.
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
Actually Johnny is good deep down and up to this day nobody can believe that he really did all that. Johnny was a very good obedient boy. I guess he couldnt take it no more. And Tom and Brad wasnt really the bully type either. Yes they usually pick on him but nothing too serious. That is why the whole incident is difficult to believe to everyone who knew them. Too bad it happened though.
@dragon54u (31635)
I used to be in Johnny's position, my school days were misery. I understand him wanting to retaliate and hurt his tormentors. You get to a point where you just can't take it anymore. But didn't he tell anyone? Didn't his parents counsel him? I don't understand how it could have gotten this far. Nobody deserves what happened to Tom and Brad but they DO deserve to have their butts kicked. If justice were served and if Johnny hadn't lost his mind, those two should have been suspended or expelled from school and had to attend counseling on how to treat people. There was a recent study that showed that a bully's brain is wired differently from normal people and they receive actual pleasure from tormenting others. Perhaps we should house them elsewhere away from normal people for their own protection and for ours, too. I don't have any sympathy for Tom and Brad but I do think Johnny should have had other options than violence.
@paula27661 (15899)
My goodness, it seems there were plenty of weapons around! What I don’t understand is why the female teacher who was witness to all this didn’t at least run out of the room and yell for help and why an ambulance wasn’t called, wouldn’t it have solved the low gas problem? You mentioned everyone was in shock but it amazes me that only one person was prepared to act. I suppose this is not the type of incident you expect to see at school when, as a teacher, you turn up for work! Violence is on the increase in schools and we have to wonder if it is parenting, violent electronic games, more pressure on student s or all of the above. It is a sad scenario; hope those two boys made it.