How can i lose weight in healthy way?

Anyone can help me how to do some proper diet to lose weight. I really want to lose weight. I don't like my belly fats anymore. Please help me..
@misterMR (797)
Exercise at least 3-5 times a week, at least 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you want to burn belly fats, NEVER do situps. Usually, you have to get rid of those belly fats by either by doing cardiovascular exercises and weight training. Weight training is more effective though. If you want something that you could have fun, try playing pump it up or dance dance revolution. It's fun and you'll burn loads of calories. By the way, eat fresh foods.
oh thank you... but sometimes i don't have time. Someone told me that i should minimize eating rice. and i don't eat dinner. but still have a belly fats..
@misterMR (797)
Yes, it's true, minimize eating rice because they contain loads of carbohydrates. Try not to skip meals. even if it's dinner, try to eat light at dinner.
@piya84 (2591)
morning walk daily .Eating freshly prepared food in less oil.Add more fruits and nuts in diet.Stop eating fast food.Fast food is really hazardous for health.
okay i try that one if it working. thank you piya...
@_sketch_ (5709)
I like to eat a lot of steamed veggies. If you are the type to drink a lot of soda pop, then cutting down on this can help significantly. You definitely will need to exercise every day. I prefer yoga because it gives you energy and is very calming at the same time.