concert and Adam Levine

Woooo! Maroon5 will be having another concert in May. However, the ticket prices are really expensive so I might not be able to see the concert. :( It's really sad because they are one of my favorite bands. I've always had a crush on ADam because he's so super hot. Then when you add his voice to that hotness, I could really melt. I remember in my high school days when my classmates, girls of course and I would giggle about Adam. Their new album has really great songs in it. I recommend that you listen to it. You're gonna love it.
• Calgary, Alberta
You better enjoy that concert because they are already planning to disband and go to separate ways. So enjoy watching them for the last time. You will be part of history and you can watch then for the last time. I like a certain song of them, one of the new ones , they were one of the bets bands in the mainstream because of their unique style.
oh really? That's sad. I can't believer they're going to disband. :( okay, I'll try my best to watch the concert and I totally agree with you when you said that they have a unique style. Their songs are very versatile.
• Calgary, Alberta
and we were left with some terrible artist, I think Adam might try to go solo, I dont know how the other member of maroon 5 can have a successful career though since they were not the vocalist and the center of attention. who knows their minds might change.
i certainly hope so! Im gonna be really sad if they disband. I'm hoping that they really wouldn't.