Please tell me.......

@busybee10 (3191)
These days in day to day life - I observed that many peoples ears are engaged with ear phones plugged in. I sometimes wonder weather these people are really music lovers or would like to be in pace with the present situation to enjoy the luxury of plugging in the ear phones .... Share your thoughts please......
@Margajoe (4720)
I am a music lover. I walk to work in the morning and need my music to start the day right. Get me in a good mood. Of course when someone is with me, I won't put them in. I have them in when I am alone and feeling down.
@busybee10 (3191)
Good to know that you are a music lover. And, assume you really enjoy hearing music in a natural way - of-course using ear phones are advisble for a limitd time as it may cause trouble to the ears if used for a long time...!!
@jennyze (7048)
I suspect the later. As it happens these days people are always busy with their cell phone, texting and browsing I suppose?
@busybee10 (3191)
Ok - glad to note that you observe people with all their new gadgets in and out - but, can you share your thoughts on the usage of the earphones regularly ...???
@jennyze (7048)
They want to listen to something secret that no one else should hear? Or they could be just getting into the trend and be looked as classy? AS for me, it will ruin my ears...
@busybee10 (3191)
Your last wording are really imprssive. That is what I wanted to hear for my discussions reply. No secret at all as many use the ear phone just for fancy or in par with the the present society. [b] Infact,scientififally many are facing health problems since thier using od the earphones. ENT doctors are benefitted with many partients....these days which I observed. Have you....???[/b]
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
I love to hear music i always do this when i am going to work or traveling to some place as we could get bored by just walking or sitting in one place doing nothing music diverts our minds and i feel relax
@busybee10 (3191)
Hi sajeevking, that is really nice to hear.Yes, music gives lot of relaxation and also makes us energetic by the choice of music we love. But I hope yo do not use the ear phones regularly s they harm your health...
• Mumbai, India
yup i am aware of it effects too i only hear music when i am bored maybe an hours in a day or maybe even less sometimes at least we don't hear the noise that are caused by the vehicles when we are outside
Hey busybee.. I cannot live without my earphones. It has become my daily need. I take public transport on my way to University. It is so much easier than driving. i have my earphone on from the time i leave home to i reach my Uni. I am a big music lover an i love to have music around me everytime.
@busybee10 (3191)
Hi sweetme329, it is happy to note that you are a great music lover and what music do you love.I love indian classical music which is soothing and also helps in improving one's health. But I do not use the ear phones as it is irritating to me .I enjoy in the natural way with low volume. Normally what music do you love....??
You don't really need to be a music lover to put on head phones and listen to the soothing music. Few are really music lovers, others do it simply because to ease themselves of the work stress or pressure, some others just to pass the time. No matter what the reason, music always have been a healer in some way or the other.
@busybee10 (3191)
Your suggestion for music used for healing is really appreciable. Because many hospitals who know the value of music use this technique playing soothing music so that the patients enjoy the music and alsol get themselves healthier at an early stage. But people use the earphones continuously which is really harmful to the ear drums and also to their health.
@zeloguy (4915)
It was something VERY prevalent when I was riding the subway in Paris and that got me to thinking about noise-cancelation headphones which I now use (and have on) to prevent all the noise around me (computers can be LOUD). They were expensive ($400) but it was money well spent. I can hear everything I NEED to hear clearly and what I don't want to hear I don't Thanks Zelo
@busybee10 (3191)
Glad to note that to avoid the external noise you engage with music. Hope, you use the headset occassionally as - a continuous usage will surely make health problems.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Most of those people are really listening musics while travelling. I am also one of those kind. I keep my headset always in my bag ready available whenever i go out. So,if i have nothing to do,i can just listen to my favorite songs.
@busybee10 (3191)
OK - these people may or may not be music lovers.As they plug in the earphones continuously and there are occassions where we cannot interact with these people - as we cannot judge weather they are in which mood. Hope you occassionally use the head set as cotinuously using for hours togeth wil surely damage the ears...
• Chennai, India
May be they love Music. But, I too wonder how can one hear a music so loud. Music is music when it's played in a comfortable volume, otherwise it's just noise. If the surrounding doesn't allow to hear the music in peach, just skip it. That's what I would do. (To me, listening to music should relax me. Otherwise, I skip it. Some people plug the earphone while at work. How can one work and relax at the same time, I wonder.) I also use earphones, just to attend the calls. Otherwise, I just plug them out and keep in my pocket or tagged to the collar. Hmm..listening to my favorite music, is just eluding me for a long time.
@busybee10 (3191)
Loving music is something abstract which we cannot explain as it is a total personal choice... Yes,even I observed that people use their ear phones while work - it looks so absurd. The otherday I was travelling in a bus wherein the conductor was enjoying songs on the earphones being plugged in and could not respond me for my question. I just got irritated as I have missed a link bus and had to stay at the busstop for another half an hour... This is the condition of life.. Any how thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts...
@sashakiddo (1104)
Sometimes if I am studying at a cafe I use ear phones and listen to music just so I don't have to hear people talking about annoying things. I usually like the noise of a cafe, but sometimes people just complain or talk about things I don't want to hear while I'm studying. It's funny because it's hard for me to study when I'm in a quiet place.
@busybee10 (3191)
Good to note that..but how do you manage your study with hearing the music is my doubt....??
@mrgpk63 (444)
They got their Cell Phone, Ipod and Laptop as the Devices of Use That the Phones are Plugged into. It is Dangerous to Walk & Talk while on the Street and Rude to Walk into a Place of Business. While on the Phone
@busybee10 (3191)
Hi mrgpk63 ,yes,your observation is correct.Many educated people do this wrong act which is really harmful. This is also not advisable - when will they understand their mistakes..??? Nice to note that you are a keen observer of such unuque acts which I do in my daily life...
@mallu30 (463)
yes, They love music. Being a lover of music only they used to forget the whole world listening music. However as music have theraupetical uses let us hope they may get complete health through music.
@busybee10 (3191)
Hi mallu30, I agree with you only on one point that music has theraupetical uses - but only when heard in a natural way either in a open hall or interestingly sit at one place and hear with lot of concentration or in a relaxation mood. But I do not agree that it will effect people who lock their ears with ear phones - yes this is advisable for a shorter period of time.. Any how, music can really benefit one - if you enjoy that in a a natural way...
@whengcat (1458)
I do this to get myself some time alone, to feel lost somewhere in my own world and to get away from it all. With the volume turned max, I'll close my eyes and all I can hear is my fave songs. Then I'm at peace even just for a while.
@busybee10 (3191)
Yes,being for a short time with the music of your choice just for entertainment is surely advisable which really gives us the relaxation. I agree for this.. NICE...
@veejay19 (3592)
Yes, nowadays one finds young people with earphones in their ears listening to their favourite songs.However it is advisable not to constantly use earphones for a long time as it can have an adverse impact on the eardrums since most people tend to jack up the volume to shut out external sounds and secondly to get a better effect.They do not realize, in their excitement,that by doing so they may incur deafness in their ears and as they grow up they could soon become either hard of hearing or become totally deaf.Personally i prefer hearing music through external speakers and not through headphones.My advice to you is not to 'follow the crowd' even if it is the fashion because your health is precious and not what others do.You can listen through headphones but do it with caution.
@busybee10 (3191)
Hi veejay19, you have well described the advantages and disadvantages of using earphones.And what ever you have described contains the gist of the benefits. Any how many people are going against Nature and getting trrapped with so many health problems. And days have become so critical that we cannot advice anything to any one. If we take initative to advice they hear but give a deaf ear to that..... Happy to note your beautiful thoughts...
@misterMR (797)
For me, they are just music lovers. If you plug your earphones or headphones in without any device playing it, then those king of people are just trying to get attention. But most of the times, people love to wear ear phones to relax and take a break from the hustle and bustle of work and study. It's really common to see many youngsters out there putting on headphones or earphones. Sometimes though, it could be a little bit too over the top.
@busybee10 (3191)
Agreed..! Yes, what you say is correct.Wearing the ear phones continuously will it not get irritated and it is against nature as you are totally blocking the ear...I sometimes get confused to such visions...!!
If I have to take transit because my vehicle is out of service, I never go without my music. For me, it keeps me as stress free as possible when I'm going out and about. I get really stressed out on transit if I have to hear other people and their annoyingly loud cell phone conversations or people who blast their own music. No one has ever complained about mine because I never have it loud. At home, I'll listen to music because my roommates can be loud. I want to drown them out and since I don't have cable, this is the only thing I can do. It's relaxing to listen to music.
@johnpillai (2083)
I don#t use earphone to hear music. I am a silence lover. I love pindrop silence. when my hubby and children are out home in the morning, I nevver switch on the radio or TV. I like very much the silence.