My cellphone Screen broke out from inside

@jagjit273 (1740)
Few days ago .I dont know how My cellphone's screen broke out from inside.I cant see any figure's or massages or numbers of the calls coming in and out, But I can talk and do calls if I have numbers with me.I feel so Helpless It looks that I have gone some what blind.I tired to buy a new cellphone ,But Couldn't do So,Reasons I don't want to discuss, Have any one of you spent Such Time with your cellphone, How was your experience.
@obe212003 (2302)
definitely your cellphone's lcd scree is broken and needs replacement. it happened to me and i was caught between repair and buying a new cellphone, and i ended up just replacing the screen.
@jagjit273 (1740)
How Much did that Cost You
@akangirl (2437)
i also faced the same situation with my older cellphone but it was my own fault i threw it on floor in anger, nothing happened to the outer screen but inside the screen broke and i could only hear call coming and screen first was blur then became complete blind.You can get the screen changed from outside it costs from 300 -800 depending on your phones model and if you want genuine company parts only but its better than buying a new phone
@sajeevking (5034)
• Mumbai, India
Well the no option other than to replace it as a broken screen is no good at all they are costlier i had a phone who's screen was broken a little bit but i was able to see everything though but one day it fell again in there was a nice huge design of a crater right in between