help me with paypal please.

@tenrajj (911)
Bhutan
I am studying in india and i don't have pan card as I am not Indian. So when i was registering to for paypal account i was asked to enter pan card number which i don't have. Then I choose a random country and it happened to be . I am unable to verify paypal account as I don't have any cards( credit or debit). I have bank account but is is indian bank which i cannot add there for paypal account as i signed up with country . I use that paypal account to withdraw money that i earned till now online but now I want to use that money to invest for some websites. As the paypal account is unverified a I am unable to make the payment. So what can I do? Can I send money from that paypal account(unverified) to another paypal account? If we can, then I am thinking of borrowing some body's working paypal account or atleast create a new paypal account on my friends name(indian who has pan card) and then transfer to new account. Any suggestions mylot?
@zralte (4186)
If you want to get that money in your current Paypal Account, I suggest you contact Paypal and correct all the wrong information you have given. I cannot tell you what Paypal might do as they have stated it clearly that all information should be correct. As for PAN Card, do what life suggested. Apply for a PAN Card. PAN Card can be applied by Foreign nationals also. To know more about it, go to Income Tax website www.incometaxindia.gov.in Don't rely on everything a third party or website says. Confirm it from the authority and Income Tax is the authority regarding PAN Card. After you get your PAN Card, you can then update that information onto your Paypal Account. If you are willing to let that money go, you can always create a new Paypal account with your correct details.
@zralte (4186)
Hi life, I am not disputing what you have given. I very much appreciate your knowledge in this matter. I don't mean your response by that. I meant anything in general. Like when some members of myLot says they read it from some blog, but was not right...that sort of thing. I just want everyone to be careful, and not trust everything they hear. As we all know, there are lots of information, true and false, and some contradicting. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Don't mean to. I do apologise.
@zralte (4186)
Thanks, my friend. I understand what you're saying. Yep, the earnings is not that big here, it's the fun that I am here for. I do get tired of it somedays and be less active, but I miss my friends here, so I can't really stay away from it. I try not to let anyone get to me, however bad they behave. I know full well how helpful you are especially when it comes to anything to do with Paypal. I am one of many members who appreciate your help.
@Devilova (5396)
Make another account with your real identity and country, I suggest to use different IP in order to prevent being track by Paypal. Transfer your money into it, but better to verified it first. Cause it have been set a limitation on it, $100 sned and receive money for each account.
@Devilova (5396)
I forget about that, so sorry then.
@Devilova (5396)
That rules wasn't for my country perhaps, cause I'm not deal with that when I register with Paypal.
@owlwings (39996)
• Cambridge, England
I suggest that you should NEVER try to give PayPal false information. If you do, you are liable to lose your account and any money in it.
@tenrajj (911)
• Bhutan
Well that is what you suggest? Thanks a lot.
With Paypal you have to be very careful, never try to mess with it or else you might loose the account. You better get the pan card and also open up another bank account. And i think you can use somebody's else credit card to register with papyal and get verified, but not pan card. Try and read the guidelines first before you do anything and once again don't ever try to mess with the paypal account.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me follow the instruction carefully so that you know it use your knowledge in your brain.
@vaigaptc (70)
Pan card is must. you just try with your friends and relatives pancard